Chapter 26

Max's POV

Lando and I made our way over to Emmelie and Alika who were still in a state of shock.The tension between all of us was clearly visible and I could tell everyone felt awkward.

"This isn't probably the best place to talk."I spoke softly catching their attention as they nodded their heads.

"We can go to our room, if that's alright with you guys."Lando replied back nervously.

"Y-yeah that's alright, lead the way."Emmelie spoke her voice clearly broken as Alika remained quiet.

With the help of the arena's security we were escorted out to a back entrance where a car was waiting to take us back to the hotel.The entire journey back was quiet and it felt like we were stuck in the car for a long time.Thankfully, the dreadful journey was finally over s we arrived at our hotel.We thanked the driver and took the girls to our room.When we entered, the room was still a mess from when we were recording a few tracks and our back up outfits were hanged on a coat rack.

We all sat down opposite of each other waiting for someone to start the conversation.However, it seemed like no one had the courage to speak.The silence in the room was becoming unbearable when Alika suddenly spoke.

"So you guys are subwoolfer."She spoke slowly with a small smile on her face.

"Yeah, that's why we were in Norway in the first place."Lando spoke.

The tension in the room was easing off however, all of us still remained quite shy and quiet until I had enough of it.

"Let's talk about the main issue at hand."I spoke suddenly.

"Y-yeah, I-I don't know what to say really, it was a bit of a shit show wasn't it"Lando replied making us all chuckle a little bit.

"I-I'm sorry Max and sorry to you too Lando, I think we shouldn't have jumped to conclusions about you guys cheating on us and I know this won't ever make up for it.I can't imagine what you must've felt like."Emmelie replied tears slowly falling out as I just nodded at her reply.

"Y-yeah I guess we're not any better than your exes considering we are your exes too."Alika replied softly.

"I can say that we didn't like it, yes it was heartbreaking and I can understand with the girls voice in the room you guys just believed it even more."Lando spoke looking at them directly.

"Those girls were Cornelia and Chanel, Lando left the door open after our argument and was crying in the hallway and they found us.It was just bad timing really."I replied knowing they were about to ask that question as they looked shocked at the revelation.

"I don't know where we will go from here."Lando replied looking at me.

"Well, let me just say this the both of us loved you guys with all our heart and what made that day even more painful was the fact that you didn't trust us."I replied truthfully as a tear escaped my eye too.

"We probably should've told you that we were subwoolfer too and none of this would've happened.We just wanted to surprise you guys and it all went wrong."Lando spoke up while sniffling.

"No no, Lan please it was definitely our fault for not trusting you and it isn't your guys fault in any way."Alika replied softly crying now.

"I know you both probably wouldn't want to see our faces now and I'm sure you guys won't ever forgive us so we'll just go, I hope we can still be good friends in the future."Emmelie replied sadly.

I was about to reply back to her when Alika started speaking.

"I'm sorry too Lan, that's all I can ever say right now.I'm happy to have been your girlfriend since last year it's truly been amazing but I know you deserve better."Alika replied.