Chapter 8

Lando's POV

I woke up suddenly when I felt a weight above me.I opened my eyes to see Alika kissing me all over my face before hugging me tight.

"If that's how I'm going to wake up everyday then I am so ready."I replied happily.

"Well now that we are together that is how you'll wake up from now on."She replied before kissing me again.

This started a make out session between us that lasted for five minutes.Soon, we finally got up from the bed and got ready for the day.The grand finals were tomorrow so we had a whole day in front of us.

"Come on Lan follow me we may have got together but there is still one thing left to do."She replied beckoning me to follow as we exited my room.

"I like the nickname but, aren't we going to call Max and Emmelie to join us?"I questioned her slightly confused.

"Nope we are going to Alessandra's room where both she and Jere are there waiting for us."She replied back with a mischievous grin on her face.

I was confused why we were going there but followed her anyway.Soon enough we arrived and Alika knocked on the door.Almost immediately Alessandra opened it and sure enough as she said Jere was there.

"Can you tell me what's going on I'm so confused."I spoke wanting answers.

"Well first off congrats to the both of you for finally being a couple."Jere replied while smiling.

"Thanks man but again I want to know what's going on?"I replied back getting impatient.

"Lan all of us are going to be making a plan to get Max and Emmelie together since the chemistry between them is so obvious but they refuse to do anything."Alika replied explaining to me why we were her.

"Oh I see well I'll happily help you could've told me sooner you know."I replied back finally understanding.

"We are going to call this 'Operation-Get the oblivious lovebirds together'."Alessandra replied excitedly.

"That is a horrible name no offence Alessandra."I replied trying to hold back a laugh.

"Well do  you have any better ideas Lando."Alessandra replied back.

I thought for a while before an idea crossed my mind.

"I've got it this mission will be called 'Operation:Beauty and the Beast'."I replied back as everyone looked at me confused.

"Umm a question mate why beauty and the beast?"Jere asked.

"Well you see this correlates to both Emmelie and Max perfectly.Emmelie is the beauty falling in love with the beast that is Max.In formula one at least Max is known for being ruthless on track even though he is kindhearted.All his fans associate him as the orange lion so it kinda fits if you think about it."I replied back explaining my thought process to them.

"Wow that makes a lot of sense and that is a much better name."Jere replied looking at Alessandra who could only agree with him.

"Ok with all of that sorted let's make a plan."Alika replied as all of us started to discuss how to get them together.

Meanwhile with Max and Emmelie-

Max's POV

Emmelie and I had a great night yesterday.We danced with each other and just enjoyed each other's company.It was honestly one of the best night outs that I've had in a while.I woke up again to see Emmelie snuggled up to me just like last night.I would never get enough of her.I gently shook her awake.