Chapter 24

Emmelie's POV

Last night was amazing, Alika and I qualified to the grand finals for Eurovision and had a great party with the rest of the contestants.I saw Alika sleeping on the other bed soundly and I decided not to wake her up as I got ready for the day.Soon enough, I was about to go wake Alika up when I heard her scream.I quickly ran back to the bed to see tears pouring out of her eyes as she clutched her phone in her hand.

"Alika what happened, what's wrong?"I questioned concerned for her.

"L-look at this a-article."She whimpered as she gave her phone to me.

I took the phone from her hand and read the article.I was shocked and soon enough tears started to fall from my eyes too.The article had photos from last night in Monaco and it showed Max and Lando kissing two random girls who were their ex girlfriends according to the website.I felt heartbroken from what I saw and I just sat down on the bed comforting Alika as we just hugged each other while the tears continued to fall.

Soon enough, I speed dialled Max to see what was this about.He immediately picked up the phone and it seemed like Lando was with him.

"M-max, what is this about?"I questioned to him as I saw his face go pale.

"D-did you see the a-article?"He questioned slowly back as tears threatened to fall again from my eyes.

"So you guys did cheat on us?"Alika spoke sternly as tears fell from her eyes too.

"N-no w-we promise we didn't cheat on you guys why would we."Lando quickly replied.

"COME ON LANDO BE REAL THERE ARE FUCKING PHOTOS."Alika shouted as she broke down.

"Alika p-please you have to listen to me."Lando tried to speak as Alika ran away to the bathroom.

"Max why are you so quiet please tell me this isn't true."I spoke unable to comprehend that they would do something like this.

"W-we didn't cheat on you please Em, you have to believe us."He quietly whispered unable to say anything.

"Max there are photos, I don't know what to believe did you lie to us saying you were sick?"I replied back stern now as I felt anger building up inside me.

"N-no Em I would never lie to you about such a thing hell I wouldn't do it how can you think that, do you not trust me."He replied back equally broken now.

"I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN MAX THE ARTICLE SAYS THAT THEY ARE YOU EXES AND WHEREVER YOU ARE RIGHT NOW CLEARLY DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOUR HOUSE IN MONACO."I shouted finally reaching my breaking point.

I saw tears fall from Max's eyes and the fact that he had nothing else to say told me everything and then to top it all off I heard a girls voice in the background.

"Max I just saw Lando crying out in the hallway what happened?"The girls voice spoke.

Max looked back to me hurriedly but, I had heard enough and I just ended it there.

"How could you Max, we are done."I simply replied before hanging up on him and crying silently.This was the worst day in my life, I didn't expect or even imagine that Max or Lando would do this to us.I immediately went to check up on Alika considering she also just lost her boyfriend.

Max's POV

Lando and I were in shock from the morning.We saw an article on the internet claiming we were out with our ex girlfriends last night in Monaco.We were both worried not knowing what to do hoping that Emmelie or Alika wouldn't see the article.We knew that it wasn't true considering we were also in Malmö and the photos used were form last year before our exes had cheated on us.We didn't know how we would explain this to our girlfriends though if they saw it.