Chapter 12

Emmelie's POV

Alika and I were exploring the paddock as Max and Lando were busy with their engineers before the race and we had no idea where Jere and Alessandra were.The both of us were outside the Ferrari and Mercedes motorhome until we were approached by two ladies who looked to be in their late twenties.

"Hi we've never seen you guys here before are you new to the paddock?"The first girl asked with a distinct British accent.

"Yeah this is our first weekend here."I replied back politely.

"Oh well with what teams are you here this weekend?"The other girl asked with a Spanish accent.

"I'm here with McLaren while my friend here is with RedBull."Alika replied back smiling.

"Oh cool I'm with Ferrari while Carmen here is with Mercedes, by the way we didn't catch your names."She replied back.

"Oh right my name is Emmelie and this is my friend Alika, nice to meet you guys."I replied back.

"Well you know Carmen, my name is Isa."She replied back happily.

"Do you guys want to watch the race with us some other friends of ours aren't here this week."Carmen asked.

"Sure we would love to."Alika replied excitedly.

"So how were you guys introduced to this crazy world?"I asked them.

"Well our boyfriends got us into the sport both of them are drivers."Carmen replied back.

"No way so are ours."Alika screamed excitedly.

"Wait that must mean you are Max and Lando's girlfriend's am I right?"Carmen questioned.

"Yep you got that right, I'm dating Max while Alika is dating Lando here who are you guys dating?"I replied back.

"Oh I'm dating George while Isa is dating Carlos, you guys are now officially a part of the F1 WAGS."Carmen replied as we walked down the paddock.

"Wags?"Alika questioned.

"Yes, it stands for wives and girlfriends."Carmen replied back as we finally understood.

"Isa are you alright you seem awfully quiet?"I inquired as all of us looked to her.

"Well it's just that I have this feeling I've seen you guys before somewhere."She replied back confusing us.

"Really?"Alika questioned.

Isa looked again between the both of us until realisation dawned on her face and she became fully surprised.

"OH I GOT IT I KNOW WHO YOU GUYS ARE!"She shouted causing people to look over at us weirdly.

"Isa calm down girl what do you mean?"Carmen asked confusion on her face.

"Carmen this is Alika Milova and Emmelie de Forest."She replied back.

"Yes, I think we've established that when they told us their names."Carmen replied back.

"No no they are famous singers, remember I told you that we should watch Eurovision together in 2021 both of them have participated with beautiful songs I can't believe I didn't see it sooner I'm a big fan."Isa ranted out.

"The pleasure is ours Isa I'm sure all of us will get along well."I replied back smiling.

"Oh wow when did you guys participate?"Carmen asked curious now.

"Well, I participated this year representing Estonia with my song Bridges.I finished in 8th place, the contest was only last week.It's where the both of us met Max and Lando."Alika replied back.