Chapter 19

Lando's POV

Max and I were about to head to the arena to practice our choreography one more time with the team.It was around two in the afternoon and since the contest would be held from seven onwards in the evening, we had to get a move on.We were rushing out the hotel when we bumped into Alessandra who looked out of breath and tired.

"Alessandra, what are you doing here?"I asked confused as she looked between Max and I.

"Thank god I ran into you guys, I have some news."She replied trying to catch her breath.

"Calm down Alessandra are you alright."Max replied back concern lacing his tone.

"I'm fine thanks for asking."Alessandra replied recomposing herself.

"So, what's this news you have to tell us."I asked remembering her comment from earlier.

"Well, I received a text from your girlfriends they are going to be coming here for the MGP tonight to scope out the competition.I was on my way to the airport when I thought I should inform you guys."She replied shocking us.

"Well, we didn't know that and they don't know we are here.Thanks for the heads up."Max replied back.

"Well, we have to get a move on."I replied as Max and I made our way out.

"Mate, let's just get into our outfits as soon as possible and inform Carl about this just so he knows."Max spoke quickly.

"Yeah that's a good idea mate come on now, we need to run."I replied back.

Soon enough, both of us arrived at the arena and Max and I ran to our team room.We burst in to see our entire team and Carl waiting there for us.

"Guys, you're just on time get ready quickly we can practice a few more times before the show tonight."Carl spoke hurriedly.

"Carl mate, we have some news."I replied.

"Can't it wait, we need to do rehearsals now."He replied quickly.

"Mate it's important."Max replied.

"You see we've just had a chat with Alessandra, our girlfriends are coming here to see the MGP.They don't know we are here so we will be in our outfits the entire time and after the show is over we'll meet them."I replied quickly.

"Oh, well if they are trying to scope out the competition let's give them a good show then boys."He replied back smirking.

"You know we will do our best mate."Max replied.

"I know you will, now go quickly rehearsals are starting."He replied ushering us along.

Alika's POV

Emmelie and I had just landed in Norway.After our MGP win we never planned to come here at all until Emmelie saw the semi finals for Norway's edition.She seemed nervous from the competition which was unlike her considering she is a Eurovision winner.We had decided to take the opportunity to see Alessandra again since she lived here.As soon as we exited the airport I saw Alessandra running up to us and hugging us immediately.

"Oh my god it has been such a long time guys."She replied happily.

"It's nice to see you too Alessandra."I replied back smiling.

"Come on let's go to the arena."Emmelie replied impatiently.

"Emmelie, you are forgetting that we came here on short notice.We will go to the arena later let's find a hotel and get checked in first."I replied back laughing slightly at her impatience.

"No way you will stay in any hotel.In Norway, you guys will always stay at my house no matter what."Alessandra replied sternly.

"Oh alright, thanks so much Alessandra you're the best."I replied back.