Chapter 7

Max's POV

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed.I was about to get up when I noticed Emmelie was snuggled up to me and I couldn't get myself to disturb her when se looked so peaceful and cute.However, I really needed to get up as there was going to be a short driver's meeting with the teams and the FIA soon to get ready for the race in Belgium for when the summer break ends next week.Lando and I decided from beforehand we would attend it together in his room.I got up quietly without making a noise and got ready quickly before leaving a note for Emmelie to see when she woke up.

I quickly made my way to Lando's room and rang the bell, he quickly opened it beckoning me inside.

"Quick Max we're already late."He replied in a hurry.

I nodded at him as we sat down at his table and joined the meeting.

"Lando and Max nice of you to join us finally right on time."The FIA representative spoke sarcastically.

All the drivers and team principals had already joined.The meeting went on for a whole hour and was super boring as was evident on everyone's faces except the FIA people.After we were finally done we all waved bye to each other as we finally ended the meeting.Lando just went and dropped himself on the bed too tired to do anything.

"Come on mate we should go get breakfast you'll be reenergised again."I spoke trying to get him to move.

"Mate give me five minutes to cool down please that meeting was horrible."He replied back annoying me as I sighed to myself.Soon enough though my phone started ringing.

Emmelie's POV

I woke up to find the bed beside me empty.I got confused as to where Max went.I decided to first freshen up before going searching for him.I quickly got ready for the day and then something on the table caught my attention.There was a plate of pancakes with maple syrup and some fresh cut fruits but, next to it there was a note which I assumed Max must have left.The note said-

Good morning Em, hope you slept well I actually had a meeting to get to with the formula one management and other teams.I will be in Lando's room call me once you are ready.I didn't know what you would like to eat for breakfast but I figured you would be hungry so I asked room service for some pancakes.I hope you like them see you later.

Your favourite formula one driver Max :)

Max was so sweet for doing this and if I could fall any harder for him then it just happened.I quickly ate up the pancakes which were delicious and immediately called Max who picked up in two rings.

"Hey Em, sleep well."He replied cheerfully.

"Yes I did thank you so much for the pancakes by the way they were delicious and I got your note, how was your meeting."I replied back happily.

"Oh it was fine, it just ended actually but Lando has gone into hibernation and doesn't want to get out of bed.Apparently a one hour meeting was too much for his brain to handle."Max sighed in annoyance.

"Well that's new should I come to his room now?"I asked back.

"Yes please do and bring Alika too it will probably get him up.I haven't eaten anything since morning and I'm hungry now."Max replied back his patience seemingly running out with Lando.

"Oh dear that's not good Max order something otherwise I'll get Alika and will be round in ten minutes."I replied back unable to hold back a laugh from his situation.

"You think it's so funny wait till we are alone Emmelie de Forest."He replied back using my full name making me blush at the tone he used before he hanged up.