Chapter 22

Max's POV

The next morning, Lando and I were up early in the morning.Before the semi finals in the evening we had to film some content for our followers as well as do a lot of interviews today.We quickly got into our wolf outfits and left the room.We soon met up with Carl at the arena and the camera crew were already there ready to film.

"Looks like we're doing content first mate."Lando whispered to me under his mask.

"Yep, come on lets get this over with."I replied as we got to work.

We filmed all sorts of videos for promotion of our song, some were on Christmas, some were our own music that we released and we even did cover acts for the other participants.We had done one for Emmelie and Alika's song and even for Chanel's song SloMo who was representing Spain.Worst of all while we were doing it other participants were there to watch us.We thought they would laugh at us weirdly though they were vibing along and what an experience it was.We even did a cover song for Fairytale by Alexander who won for Norway back in 2009.Soon after that it was time for the interviews.As usual Carl would be the one translating for us.However, what he didn't know was Lando and I planned to do something weird and funny each time Carl tried to guess what we wanted to say.Considering we couldn't speak this was the best way to amuse the press and the fans while having fun ourselves.

"So, you've seen all the songs of each participant which one do you think is best?"The interviewer asked.

"Well, I think every song is great here however, we are biased towards ours aren't we boys."He replied looking towards us as we nodded before Lando stuffed his face with unopened chocolates as he said "Vote for Norway".Causing the interviewer to laugh.

"Can you tell us how this song came to life?"He asked further.

"It was sort of a joke really Keith, Jim and I we all sat in the studio and just got into a rhythm.We never really expected to be here or have a sudden big fan following.So, we're going into this contest trying to enjoy it and appreciate it as we will perform and bring the craziness to the stage for our fans worldwide."Carl replied honestly as the both of us nodded from behind our masks.

"Interesting, well thank you for your time guys."The interviewer spoke as we left.

Later in the day we were meeting with all the participants and just answering their questions by nodding our heads.Everyone was so cool and rather interestingly soon enough our girlfriends came up to us.Obviously they didn't know who we were so that just made it even better.

"Hey Keith and Jim, how are you guys enjoying Eurovision."Emmelie asked me.

Both of us simply nodded while I gave a thumbs up.

"Can we ask you some questions, we know your identity is going to remain a secret but we want to get to know you more.We are doing the same with each participant to make the experience more enjoyable."Alika replied to us.

We simply nodded back again not having anything to say.

"Well first off are you guys Norwegian?"Emmelie asked.

"Oh come on Emmelie, they are representing Norway why wouldn't they be."Alika replied back.

Both of us chuckled to each other before shaking our heads saying no.

"Wait you aren't Norwegian!?"Alika replied surprised as we just nodded again.

"Who's the older one of you two?"Emmelie then asked as Lando pointed to me.

"Oh so Jim's older, by how how many years?"Alika asked.

I held up four fingers in reply to state four years older as they understood.