Published!

Hello beautiful Cherry babies. It's been a while since we've talked. I've missed all of you more than words, and I know I haven't been on Wattpad as much lately but there are reasons for that.

I'm a published author! Officially official! I self published my first ever book, it's called The List of Things by me Emma Miller. 

This is not Cherry published. This is not any of my Wattpad stories changed for publishing, it is a complete new story with new characters and tropes and plots.

This book is for every single person who read this book in 2020 to now. I wouldn't have ever done it without all of you.

It would mean the world if you guys would check out my first ever published book. It's available on Kindle store, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Waterstones, and Books A Million. It's not available in store yet but if you request it in whatever store is local to you they might stock it! Word of mouth is the best friend of a self published author and I know all of you are wonderful at telling your friends about books you love! 

I hope you love The List of Things. I hope you continue to carry Cherry in your heart. Who knows, maybe one day it'll be published too if I can figure out a way to not make it a copyright landmine. We will see but for now. I give you The List of Things.

You guys can keep up with all the new books I write and publish on social media.

My Instagram and my Tik Tok are the same username @ emmakmillerrrr

Thank you all so much for all the love, and continuous support. This journey is far from over but this step has been in the works for over a year. I adore all of you. I will never stop thanking you for the courage, and love you filled me with. To all of you, you've changed my life.

*virtual hugs*

What's your favorite color today? (;

With so much love, Emma.