From Now On.

A/N: This chapter is somewhat a filler, it wasn't what I intended but the beginning of it took longer than I thought so the next chapter... The next chapter is huge, and giant, and I promise it will deliver... I thought this was going to be a double update but I'm taking too long to write the next chapter bc there's a lot of detail so enjoy this for now.

HARRY'S POV:

Waking up next to her hasn't lost its effect... Seeing her asleep in the bed, heer hair messy, and untouched, her skin soft and fresh. She's completely calm this way... I remember when she had trouble sleeping, when we'd stay awake together. I'm not one for staying up late when I don't have to but it was easy when she was around. She's always made everything easy, even the hardest things. I look over at her again, watching as she rolls on her stomach, my tshirt bunched up on her skin, showing her lower half. The material stops on the middle of her back, showing off her lower back too, the soft dimples she has there.

"Are you staring at me?" She asks in a sleepy voice.

"I might be.." I smile, and move myself down to her level, pulling her into me. "Let me see your neck." I mumble, brushing her hair away. She leans up, and pulls her hair to the other side of her neck, and I let my fingers dance across the very light bruises I left.

"Are they gone yet?" She asks, and I smile.

"Not yet... Almost." I tell her, and press a soft kiss to her neck, and pull back. "You know, when I let you kiss my neck in the back of my car a few days ago I never said you could leave marks. I'll remember this, and if you weren't a celebrity, I'd give you payback." she tells me, and I smirk, moving the hair off of her forehead. She has no idea how much I'd enjoy that...

*play song now*

"How'd you sleep?" I ask, dancing my fingers over her soft skin, letting them move down her arms, and to her back to pull her closer to me.

"Well you slept right next to me so why don't you ask yourself?" She raises an eyebrow, and I smirk.

"The sass is not needed." I tell her.

"It's always needed. Come on, I want a smoothie this morning." She moves back, and I pull her in again, bringing her close to my face.

"You forgot something." I smile.

"A kiss?" She asks, and I hum in response as she presses her soft lips to mine. I breathe her in as I kiss her and she pulls back, and runs her fingers through my hair. "How the hell did I end up here?" She asks, and I smile.

"Not sure, but I'm lucky for it." I tell her, and she rolls off of me.

"Well Mr. Lucky, let's go. I need you to make me a smoothie."

"Why me?" I ask with a laugh.

"Because I feel like watching shirtless Harry Styles make me a smoothie this morning? Duh?" She speaks out, and I laugh as I watch her jump down the stairs. "How long were you awake before I woke up?" She asks.

"Around thirty minutes, maybe longer." I tell her, and she spins around the kitchen.

"Were you staring at me the whole time?" She furrows her eyebrows at me, and turns around.

"Yes baby." I laugh, and pull her in by the back of her head, kissing her forehead before I walk around the counter.

"Weirdo." She jokes, and I shake my head as I get the fruit ready.

"Are you ready for today?" I ask, and she raises an eyebrow at me as I look over my shoulder.

"Bold of you to assume I was spending today with you again." She challenges, and I shake my head.