Treat People With Kindness.

A/N:

Okay QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me how y'all gonna straight up be like "I LOVE CHERRY OMG CHERRY RIGHTS, DARLING IS AN ICON WE LOVE HER ONDJDNSFNKJSDA" When she's on the self love train and doing good, and then the moment.... THE MOMENT!!!!!!! She's struggling with her own person nal life, and her personal self like NORMAL PEOPLE DO!!!!!! Y'all are like. : She's really pissing me off omg, I don't like her anymore, I don't like her at all she's so annoying geez.

BRUH WHAT?????

One of the main things I have strived for within this story is the aspect of a reality based story. I have never strived for any type of perfection for my characters, and I have show cased their mental health struggles, and their REAL LIFE problems they have to face. I want it to feel realistic, and right now it's sad seeing people hating on her for going through mental health problems because the reality of it is.... You're going to tell me you've never struggled with anxiety? You're going to sit here and tell me that you've never had those moments where you feel like everything is just wrong when in reality it's in your head. You're telling me you've never struggled with depression or self doubt?

She may be a confident character, she may have her life pretty well sorted out but she is still human. She makes human mistakes, she has human emotions, and she goes through the same struggles anyone normally would whether she's dating Harry Styles or not.

And for the people who were confused as to what's going on with Darling in the last two chapters... She is going through it right now. Everything that happened in the month she was gone will be explained by her soon enough. She's not sick, she's not dying, she's just going through some struggle right now.

The way I can explain her exact state is the aspect of feeling down, feeling unsatisfied, and unfulfilled but not understanding why because she feels like she's had everything she's ever wanted. Times like this it's easy to feel alone and isolated, and it's easy to feel like no one, not even the people that love you will understand. Yes she's dating Harry Styles, that doesn't mean she doesn't need therapy bruh. She's not sure why she feels the way she does, but she understands that she's not feeling like herself, and she understands that she's not okay with it.

You will all understand why she is feeling these feelings, you just need to wait for me to publish it in a chapter but I promise I will try to clear as much confusion as I can.

Also stop calling her couch, this story does not in any way shape or form relate to Camille Rowe, Cherry was not based off of Camille, y'all just reaching. Anyways, let's enjoy... ANOTHER CHAPTERRRRR.

CHERRY'S POV:

    I walk into the comforting therapy room for what feels like the millionth time when in reality it's only the third or fourth. The first few sessions have been more ice breaking sessions, getting myself opened up to her, and getting myself ready to really dive deep in all of this. I've felt good, comfortable in it too, I don't feel pressured or nervous coming into this, but I never have when it comes to talking.

    "Darlene, how are you today?" Becky asks, and I smile as I situate myself.

    "I'm okay.." I nod my head, sure of that answer.

    "Any improvement since last week?" She asks, and I shrug.

    "I'm... If I'm honest I'm confused... I'm more confused with myself than I ever have been I think.." I tell her, rubbing my hands on my legs, getting the sweat off, knowing I'm not nervous, but anxious.

    "What confuses you?" She asks, and I look at the wall behind her.

    "Why I feel this way... I feel.. I feel off, like there's something wrong, something missing but I don't understand it.." I tell her, and she tilts her head.