First Time.

A/N: The fact that I've hit two million is honestly so shocking to me... Cherry was meant to be a sweet one time thing, to write whenever I felt like it, and that was that... It was never meant to be serious, but to see it all over Tik Tok, and Instagram, and Twitter... To see people putting it in the same category as stories like Aerial, and Stall. Next to some stories that I've loved and looked up to... It's shocking and amazing to me, so thank you all. I also love seeing all your tik toks about Cherry, it makes my day. I love y'all, thank you... Also, read at the end of this chapter for a life update, and some talk about the future of Cherry, and other stories as well.

Thank you guys for everything, enjoy!

CHERRY'S POV:

    I roll on my side and notice he's gone. I'm not worried at all, but my mind does wonder where he is... I get up out of bed, and look at the time. It's eleven meaning he's most likely been awake for awhile considering he always wakes up early. Normally I do the same, but last night was a late night. Physically, and mentally... After I had told Sandy that Harry was taking me on a trip she said I had to come back with at least one of three things. A new boyfriend, a ring on my finger, or a new sense of womanhood because I had sex with Harry Styles. Luckily for me I'll be coming back with two out of three.

    I walk down into the vast apartment, and see no one, but I love the aspect of being able to hear the street noise as I walk into the living room. The city has been awake far longer than either of us have, but that's the fun in all of this. No matter what we're doing, the city continues on. I walk into the kitchen, and notice a bag on the counter, and a note beside it.

    "Smoothie is in the fridge, I'm dealing with some work things, be with you soon. I love you, Harry."

    I smile, and open up the bag, taking out the bagel, and then going to the fridge, getting the smoothie to drink. I take it and walk past the kitchen, sitting in the living room. I hear the door open, and look over my shoulder to see Harry, with the phone pressed to his ear, and a coat on his body. He looks up, and smiles brightly at me, giving me a wave, and I wave back. He holds up a finger, and points to his phone signaling it will be a second, and I nod, watching him walk off down a hallway.

    "Yes I know that we'll be gone for a few days, but-" The conversation he's having is drowned out the farther he goes. I eat my bagel, and drink down my smoothie, still feeling somewhat restless waiting for him. I stand up, and go to my backpack sitting by the counter. I take out my journal, and my pens, and grab my phone. He mentioned a piano in the apartment somewhere. My mission is to find it...

    I walk past the kitchen, and down the same hall he went down. I see him through the crack of a door, he's in some type of office, but I go to the door right next to it, and find a baby grand along with a guitar or two.  I leave the door open, and go into the room, sitting on the cool piano bench. I can hear his voice in the other room, and I try to ignore it, to focus but it's hard.

    "Yes... Yes... Jesus, yes Mitch... Yes, official official, I asked her to be my girlfriend, and.... No, I'm not telling you that, it's none of your business what we did when we got home... Who are you? My dad?" I laugh to myself at the conversation and shake my head.

    It makes me happy, warms my heart a bit to know there are so many people rooting for us. I never really know where Jeffrey stands in all of this, but I see how much he cares for Harry, how much he wants him to be happy, and I appreciate that. Mitch, and Sarah, and even Adam all love him so much too, and through that they've grown relationships with me, they look out for both of us. Mitch wanted this for us more than we did I'm sure.

    Sandy has known me since before Dean. She's known me for a long, long time, and all she's ever wanted was for me to be happy, actually happy, not the fake happy I pretended to be. Sandy always looked out for me, she never pushed too hard, or let me suffer alone. She was there for it all, and Easton has been there too. He's helped me so much, and they both wanted our happiness together too, they wanted what was best.