Adore You.

A/N:

DRUUUMMMM ROOOOOOLLLLLLL PLEAAAAASSSEEEEEE!!!!

AND THE POV GOES TOOOO...

MITCH ROWLAND EVERYBODY!!!!!!

ENJOY(:

MITCH'S POV:

    I scroll through my phone, looking on Instagram to pass the time per usual. We never really have time to rest so thank fuck we do right now, and- Holy shit... I stop on Cherry's picture, and see the location of it.

    "Sarah, look.." I show her, pointing to the location, and she raises her eyebrows.

    "Call her... Call her right now." She urges, and I flip off of instagram, and go to my recent calls, clicking her name.

    "Should I invite her tomorrow night?" I ask hearing it ring, and she nods to me.

    "Hello?" She asks.

    "Cherry bomb! What the hell are you doing in London?" I ask, leaning back into my chair.

    "I was invited to Abbey Road Studios and... and I came.. I leave tomorrow though." She tells me, and I press my lips together.

    "Well what if you didn't leave tomorrow morning, and you stayed another day or two, and you came to the show..." I suggest, and hear the silence. I hear her, she's trying to think of what to say.

    "Mitch... I don't think.. Don't you think that would be a bit weird?" She asks, and I almost scoff at her.

    "No it wouldn't be weird. You spent the past year hanging out with us, and writing with all of us, and we miss you.. Sarah, Jeff, me and-"

    "Don't... Not everyone misses me... I just.. I think it.. It could end badly. I want to, I miss all of you too, I just don't think-"

    "I think if you came you'd be surprised... Come on.. Just one show, it'll be fun." I push, and she sighs.

    "Alright.." She agrees.

    "Hell yes! Cherry bomb in the house." I gloat, and Sarah smiles.

    "Alright well I'm about to go into the studio so I'll talk to you... Well I'll see you tomorrow." She speaks out, and I nod.

    "Who's that?" Harry asks, walking up to Sarah and I.

    "I'll talk to you later." I tell her, and get off the phone.

    "Who was that?" He asks again, and I just look at my phone.

    "Who do you think it was?" I ask, challenging him. He looks down at his hands, knowing exactly who it was. "Ding ding ding we have a winner." I speak out, and shake my head. God he's a fucking dumbass sometimes.

    "What did she call for? Is she okay?" He asks, his voice hopeful.

    "I don't know why don't you call her and ask?" I ask, and Sarah laughs, covering her mouth.

    "Fuck off Mitchel." He speaks in a grumpy tone, and I watch as he contemplates it in his head once again.

    "I hate to be an asshole, but you're being a baby back bitch right now. If you have shit to say to her, then call her." I tell him, and he shakes his head.

    "You know I can't Mitch." He speaks out, and I look to Sarah who rolls her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes... You both know what that would do." He speaks out.

    "There's a lot of things we knew would end badly, but you calling her is not one of those things." Sarah tells him.

    "Okay leave Vic out of this.. We talked through it, we worked it out.. She understands. I was a fucking idiot, stop pointing it out." He shrugs his shoulders, and shakes his head.