Dancing With Your Ghost.

A/N: I wanted to preface this chapter and the rest of the story with this!!! Everyone is going to start saying it, I can feel it... I know this relationship they're building is kind of "moving fast." But they just connect, and their connecting through music, and friendship. They're just opening up, getting closer to each other. 

It's kind of like.. Have you ever just met someone, and it was random meeting them but literally within days you're talking everyday, and you're facetiming all the time, and the highlight of your day becomes talking to that person even though you kind of just met them? This is the same thing!!! 

Okay, enjoy!

Harry goes to bed early most nights... At least that's what I'm starting to assume. I went into the guest room about an hour ago, but I haven't closed my eyes once. I can't bring myself to do it. What if I close my eyes and wake up having had a nightmare? I don't want him to see one of those episodes.. Especially not right now.. Not ever honestly. But I can't continue to stare at the ceiling. I crawl out of bed, and walk out of the room, and down the stairs, not used to the space, but kind of loving it. I go into the large living room, and sit myself down at the piano, looking at the keys for answers once again.

I'm upset with myself right now... I'm really upset with myself for still letting someone control me even from the grave. He's not here anymore, but every night I end up letting him dance around my thoughts without warning, keeping me awake at night. I press my fingers to the keys, surges of inspiration coming through my head. This is why I stay awake... Inspiration.. Ideas... Music. Just let it go... Sing it out.

"Yelling at the sky, screaming at the world. Baby why'd you go away? I wasn't your girl. Holdin on too tight, head up in the clouds.." I stop playing, and get up, going back to my bag, getting my journal, and coming back to the bench writing this down. The chords I play are haunting, almost heavy feelings as I play them, but I also feel a huge release as I play.

I pick up where my fingers left off, going on. "Heaven only knows where you are now..... How do I love, how do I love again? How do I trust, how do I trust again?" I scribble it down, and run my hands through my hair sighing out. Three in the morning.. Three in the fucking morning Dean.. Couldn't leave me alone for at least an hour?

"I stay up all night, Tell myself I'm alright. Baby you're just harder to see than most. I put the record on, wait til' I hear our song..... Every night I'm dancing with your ghost... Every night I'm dancing with your ghost." I'm sure to keep my playing light despite how full the song is, and I keep my voice soft, not wanting to travel with it.

"Never got the chance to say our last goodbye... I gotta move on, but it might hurt to try... How do I love, how do I love again?" I start singing the chorus again, and close my eyes, singing it lightly. It doesn't hurt me to sing the words. It just releases me of exactly what I've been feeling. This is everything I've wanted to say.

I move back, and write the rest of the song, repeating the chorus, and I turn on the bench, looking down to the dimly lit words on the page, catching a figure in my eyes as I do. I jump up, and hold my chest. "Scared me.." I mumble softly, closing my journal. "M'sorry if I woke you up.." I mumble, and he comes farther in the room, crossing his arms over his chest. He's not wearing a shirt as he walks up, and his hair is a curled mess, but he still looks beautiful.

"You didn't..." He mumbles, moving closer. His eyes look tired, but they're still bright against the night.

"Really? You don't strike me as the kind of person who's awake at this time." I mumble, holding my journal tightly between my fingertips.