Graveyard.

A/N: Did I cry writing this chapter? Yes, yes I did.

   "Just let me look into her okay? I don't think there's any harm in me looking up her name, and figuring out where she lives and-"

    "Sandy no... I kind of knew this was going to happen... I heard him planning it. If he wants to tell me about her he's going to tell me about her, I don't want to pry." I mumble into the phone.

    "I'm just saying, he seems closed off from what you told me, and there's no harm in trying to figure out-"

    "Sandy, he'll tell me when he's ready to tell me. I'm about to be with him. He'll be here soon..." I tell her.

    "I just.. I can tell you like him Cherry... This guy is special, and I don't want him to hurt you if he's messing around with other girls... If you're all in, he should be too." She softens her voice, and I shake my head.

    "I'm not.. I'm not all in, it's not like that or anything at all, he's just a good person, and I-"

    "You my friend need to face the facts... It's okay to start feeling for someone else.. Even if that someone is Harry Styles... I've been trying to get you to go to the beach with me for years, and you've said no. This guy asks you once to leave the country, and you hop on it. Plus the way you look whenever you talk about him, there's no denying this... Just... Just let me snoop." She pleads.

    "No snooping. I will talk to you later." I mumble, hanging up the phone. I sit on my bed, and think about it..

Yesterday he went out with someone. A girl. On the phone he was telling someone he'd meet with them, he said they were from his past, and that he wished they'd stay there... So if I had to guess, she's an ex girlfriend, but I don't know, and I won't know until he tells me.

The only reason I know he was out was because Sandy made it known... There's a knock on my door, and I jump, going to it right away. I open to see Harry standing there, white swim shorts on, a tshirt over his top half.

    "I still have no idea what you plan on doing with me today." He mumbles, stepping in.

    "You don't need to know." I shrug, and close the door behind us.

    "For the million dollar question of the day... The one I've been thinking about asking since I left my house.. What is your favorite color today Cherry?" He asks.

    "Hmmm.. Today it's navy blue." I tell him, clasping my hands together in front of me.

    "Why is it navy blue?" He asks, pressing on.

    "Because that's the color of the ocean in California silly." I laugh, and he smiles.

    "You've never seen a crystal blue ocean have you?" He asks, and I shake my head.

    "The water in California is pretty blue sometimes... But it's normally dark too." I mumble.

    "The water in other countries, other places.... It's so blue you can see right through it. Sometimes it looks like it's not even real..." He tells me, and I can't wait to see it one day.. All of it. "But for today..."

    "For today, follow me, but wait..." I walk past Bowie, and go into my room, grabbing my board. "Charlotte has to come today." I tell him, holding it tucked under my arm, my bag on my shoulder.

    "Why'd you name the board Charlotte?" He asks.

    "My mom's name is Charlotte.." I tell him, walking in front of him. We walk together quietly, and out of my house. When we pass the apartment, and go off I can feel his eyes on me.