This Little Story.

A/N: I love you all, and I love this chapter with everything inside of me.

Prepare for a heart attack, and enjoy!

CHERRY'S POV:

We ended up going to Ecuador on our second spontaneous trip, and despite the want for us to go somewhere else, we knew we couldn't, we knew we had to go home, and to face the world again instead of living in our own fantasy. We're on the way there now, and I did miss home. I missed Mitch, and Sandy, and Easton. I missed my apartment, and I even missed Blue as well. So we're on the private jet now, and we have been for a few hours. I lay on his lap, my head resting there as he sits up, and my fingers dance over his hands, playing with them while I laugh.

*Play This Little Story by New West.*

"Come on, name another.." He tells me, and I look up, my mind traveling, and for some reason my heart rate picks up a bit as it comes into my head. I started naming things that I thought weren't appreciated enough.. It started because he asked me what my favorite color was today... I told him colors weren't loved enough, and neither were flowers, neither were the clouds, and he wanted to hear more... He still does, and right now the only thing that's in my mind is him.

"You.." I speak out, and stare up at him, the soft smile already on my lips.

"Me?" He asks, his hands still playing with mine as I lay down. I nod, and his serious face melts into a warm smile, and I find myself smiling wider just at the sight. "I don't know about that one." He shakes his head, keeping the smile.

"I do... I'm one hundred percent sure about it..." I tell him, my eyes focusing on our hands. "Because I love you, and I'm lucky that I fell in love with you... And I'm lucky that I get to feel loved by you every second of the day..." I explain further, and things go quiet.

"Marry me." He speaks out, and my heart jumps, my mind jumps, and my eyes dart to him. He's locked his hands with mine now, and he's got that warm grin on his lips, and a dreamy daze in his eyes.

"Excuse me, what?" I ask, making sure I heard him right.

"Marry me Cherry." He speaks it out again, and I'm sure I heard him right this time. I sit myself up, and try to tell myself to chill the fuck out.

"Harry Styles are you mentally insane? We just started dating? I mean... I know we've known each other for.. Almost two years now, but... but are you crazy?" I laugh, and he shakes his head.

"No, I'm perfectly sane... I just know I want to spend forever feeling this way." He looks at me, and he's completely calm right now. This is coming from the person who looked like he was going to shit a brick when he asked me to be his girlfriend a week or so ago.

"Well.. Well I want that too, but.. But marriage is so.. It's so big, it's so-"

"You want it too? The thought of that doesn't scare you?" He asks, and I look at him, wondering what angle he's playing right now. I nod my head softly, and his smile grows.

"But.. I'm not really ready for it right now..." I add on, and he keeps hold of my hands.

"Okay... So let's make a promise then..." He tells me, and my heart melts, shatters, and is reborn all at once. He reaches down, and into his pocket, and I watch him carefully as I sit right next to him. "Promise me that one day I can ask you again, and you'll say yes with no doubt or question." He holds out another ring, and I stare at the ring, and then look up to his face, and back at the ring again.

"Is that a-"

"Promise ring... Seems kind of cheesy, even for me, but it makes sense with you... I don't like to make promises, not to anyone for anything, but they make sense with you.. Promises aren't scary with you because I know I can keep them..." He tells me, and his voice is soft. It's not demanding, it's not nervous. He's sure of this, and I'm so sure of him. I know this man, and he's right, promises aren't in his nature, but he's made them to me. I stare at the ring again, and he takes my hand in his once more. "Darling Cherry Summers, will you let me promise you that... Will you let me promise you forever?" He asks, and I smile, and nod.