Mr. Blue Sky.

"Alright yeah, let's do that idea.." Easton speaks out, moving to the sound board, and Harry raises his hands.

"Yeah, then we'll do Harry's idea for something else... And after that, we'll do another one of Harry's ideas." Harry throws his hand down, and then himself on the chair, knowing he's hit a good spot in this song. I laugh, watching him move his sunglasses up and down on his nose

 I laugh, watching him move his sunglasses up and down on his nose

"Harry, stop talking in third person." Mitch jokes, and Harry holds up a middle finger. "Cherry... You should run away screaming.." He jokes to me, and Harry scoffs.

"I met him in August... It's November, I've been to Jamaica with him, and we've completed most of an album together... Him talking in third person won't be what makes me run screaming." I laugh, and Harry smiles as he stands, coming around the back of my chair.

He puts his arms around my neck, resting them on my collarbones as he stands there, and I place my hands over his arms, looking to the side as he stands behind me. "Whatcha doin." I ask, and turn my lips into a smile.

"Well if you'd stop turning your head I'd be kissing your cheek, but I don't see that happening." He jokes, and I turn my head quickly, letting him kiss my cheek. I laugh out as he continues to kiss my cheek and Mitch motions to his mouth, giving us a look of disgust.

"Alright so we'll reverb the chorus, and continue doing it to give a build, so all we have to do is record the choir parts, and then we'll be done with Sign Of The Times."

"And we need to record the ending piano..." Harry mumbles as he walks away, sitting back down in his chair. "The part that goes... bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah." He sings in mumble as he moves his hands and I smile as Easton nods.

"Cherry will record those since she already did the beginning parts, but what about Carolina?" Easton asks, and Jeffrey plops down beside Harry as Harry sits next to Mitch now

"What about it?" He asks, and Easton shrugs.

"It's just missing something... Jeffrey pointed it out to me, so did Kid, it just needs something else." He tells Harry, and I stand up.