Epilogue pt. 3

CHERRY'S POV:

    YEARS LATER.

    I laugh with my head thrown back as Harry sits me on the couch as soon as I'm home from the studio.

    "Come on, they've been practicing all day for this one you've got to see it." He tells me.

    "Okay I'm ready." I laugh. We've both been tag teaming in the studio ever since Violet was born. We're not the type to leave either of the kids with a nanny, and we never will be. I'm thankful that Harry, and I both were on the same page with that. We moved back to LA... Malibu to be exact after a few years of traveling, and touring. We lived like a king and a queen. I swear after the honeymoon it was like a dream. Every promise we made stayed true to both of us. California felt like home to both of us though. This is where everything started and this is where we want to live it out. So we've both released a few albums, went on a few tours, moved to California, and then we started trying for kids here... and we were lucky enough to have not one but two little stars.. First came Theo, and then Violet...

    "Introducing!!!! The Styles siblings! Theo, and Violet in their stellar performance of mum and dad!" Harry stands in front of me, announcing the kids out loud... Loud enough for the world to hear it, but it's perfect. It brings me back to a different time. I watch, and around the corner comes Theo in one of his suits, but he's mix matched it so it resembles one of Harry's suits he wears on stage.

    "Vi! Come on!" Theo whispers as Harry sits down next to me, placing his arm over my shoulder. Violet walks around the corner, clomping in a pair of my heals and I put my hand over my mouth, not wanting to make her think I'm laughing at her. She looks adorable, it's cute. She wears one of her pretty dresses, and her blonde hair curls at the ends as she wears it naturally just like I always do. Theo passes her one of the mics from the studio, and he looks at Harry. I look to him, and see him pressing the play button on his phone. Lights Up starts playing, and Theo takes the floor, singing the song which Harry, and I have learned is his favorite from all of his songs... He's got good taste... and he's a damn good performer too.

    Violet sings backup for him, and stays in tune the whole time... Both of them do, and I turn to look at Harry, seeing the brightest smile on his face. Seeing how proud he is of our kids, just like me. Next comes Violet's performance. She sings her favorite of my songs which is Unbothered. I laugh as she tries to mimic the dances that me and the girls do on tour, and I clap for her, despite her lack of moves as she wears the heels that are obviously way too big for her.

    "My stars, come here, come give mommy a hug." I open my arms up to both of them, and they attack, jumping on top of me.

    "Daddy did my makeup, how do I look?" Violet asks me, and I look at her face.

    "I think you look great... But I love you just the same without it too." I tell her and kiss her cheeks.

"We're going to be just like you and dad one day." Theo tells us, and I gasp.

"Theo, do you want to make music?" I ask, and hug him to me as Violet crawls over me and to Harry.

"Do you think I could? Do you think I'd be good just like you and dad?" He asks me, and I laugh.

"I think you, and Violet would be incredible... You can do anything you put your mind to... I'll make sure of that." I tell him, and kiss his cheek.

"Right now you two need to put your mind to going to bed though alright?" Harry asks, and Violet sticks her tongue out.

"Booooo..." She whines, and Harry picks her up, and swings her around making her laugh wildly.

"No whining, it's bed time for both of you come on." He throws her over his shoulder, and holds his hand out for Theo. Theo takes it, and I get up, following behind all three of them, and up the staircase for bedtime. We get the two of them in their room they share, and we get them dressed for bed. I take all the makeup off of Vi, and we brush our teeth, all of us together. As soon as they're all ready we bring them both to bed, and tuck them in tight.