Character Q&A!!

Some things to know before I start this Q&A!!!

These questions will be answered PRE EPILOGUE CHAPTERS!!! SO IT WILL BE ANSWERED FROM ALL THE CHARACTERS BEFORE CHERRY LEFT TO GO ON HER SOLO ENDEAVORS!!!!!

ANOTHER THING!!!! I'm sorry it took so long. I started writing another story Roots which is a HS fanfic. I started writing Dark Blood which is a Draco Malfoy fanfic, AND I went ahead and went back through all of Cherry and edited it so I could submit it for the Watty's.

BUT IT'S HERE NOW!!! SO ENJOY SOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FROM YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS! (Also I answer some questions as the author at the end as well!)

I missed you all so so much, and I missed these characters so so much.. Sadly this will be the last notification you'll ever see from Cherry, but... I promise I'll keep writing for y'all in other stories.. I couldn't ever stop. I love you guys, thank you for the amazing and continued support through all of these chapters.. THANK YOU FOR 7 MILLION!!!

ALSO I LOWKEY IMAGINE THIS IN LIKE THE ZANE LOWE INTERVIEW SETTING. LIKE THE SUN IS SETTING AND YOU CAN KINDA HEAR THE OCEAN AND IT'S JUST A NICE SETTING

CHERRY:

Q: Do you like One Direction?

A: Yes! Their music from the start was always a fun pick me up, but I always try to listen to every genre and appreciate it for what it is. One Direction definitely had some hits, and they definitely had a specific band member I found particularly attractive if you know what I mean.

Q: Did Harry ever listen to One Direction with you?

A: He's going to kill me for saying this but it was definitely a guilty pleasure. We had many One Direction jam sessions since I've met him haha.

Q: What's your favorite trait about Harry?

A: Physically his eyes. They always tell me everything I need to know even when he hasn't. His tattoos as well because they always tell stories, even if they're silly ones. Mentally and emotionally it's his ambition. He's always been someone to reach for more, and he always seems to push everyone around them to do the same even when he doesn't know he's doing it, and I love that about him.

Q: If you never met Harry do you think you would have ever made it this far on your own? Career wise, and mentally.

A: The short answer is no. The long answer is success isn't defined by charts, and money. It's what you define it as.. I think personally I was successful before I met him. Was I using my full potential? No, not in the slightest. I was successful before him, and I'm successful now with him. He has pushed me musically, helping my career.. Through pain, and breakups, and laughter, and sex. Mentally he's done the same because he's helped me learn about who I am and what truly matters to me. He's also shown me how important taking care of my mental health truly is, even if he didn't mean to.

Q: How do you deal with anxiety?

A: Anxiety is something I've struggled with my entire life, and I know I'll never be able to rid myself of it completely. No one will. That's one thing I've had to get a grip on.. When I'm experiencing those flashes of anxiety, and fear I have to stop wishing myself to be out of them, and wishing for something more because the truth of it is... This is all I have right now, and this is what I have to live with. This is all I have right now to make something, and even if the ingredients are little, I'm going to do my best to make it beautiful. I find a spot, somewhere quiet and calm if I can, and I try my hardest to thing about what good I have instead of the bad or the things I wish I had or I wish I was doing differently. Self doubt is normally the root of my anxiety.