Somewhere Over The Rainbow.

A/N: Two updates in one day? I think yes!

"Ummmmm...The rainbow." I answer, looking up to him.

    "The rainbow isn't a color Cherry.... As much as it fits you that you'd say that..." He laughs at me. My head rests on his thigh as I lay down. He sits up straight, his back on the couch. He looks down at me, smiling.

    "Well I feel like picking one favorite is mean... They're all pretty in their own way.... Don't you think?" I ask, and he smiles.

    "Nope, you've got to pick one..." He tells me, and I look down.

    "Hmmm, Okay fine..Today my favorite color is yellow." I tell him.

    "But only today?"

    "Only today... Tomorrow it could be something different, check back again for more details." I mumble, and he lightly laughs at me. "What's your favorite color?" I ask, and watch him stare down at me.

    "Today... Right now my favorite color is blue." He tells me, his voice soft. He stares in my eyes, and I question it.

    "I like blue... All different shades...Is your favorite dark blue or baby blue, or teal?" I ask.

    "I was thinking more so... The pretty blue color that's got hints of green, some yellow too, but bright still.. Kind of like the sea... kind of like... like your eyes." He keeps looking into my eyes, and my stomach ruptures with warmth.

    "That's your favorite color today? Right now?" I ask, and he smiles slightly.

    "I think it's going to be permanent... We'll see." He mumbles, and I blink sleep away from my eyes. "You look tired Cherry.. Are you tired?" He asks, looking at the time. Midnight.. Midnight is early for me.

    "I'm fine." I mumble, and he scrunches his face.

    "You my darling are lying to me right now... I can tell that you're tired, you look, and sound tired... C'mon." He starts to move, and I sit up. He moves from the couch, and I walk with him, this time being different now that I'm wearing my own clothes instead of his. We move up the stairs, and I stop at the guest room. He walks past, stopping a bit in front of his door, and he turns to me.. "You're actually going to go to sleep... Right?" He asks, and I nod. "Cherry..." He tilts his head at me.

    "I will try my best..." I mumble.

    "Sleeping is important... You need to sleep, you need to be healthy love." He crosses his arms, and I shrug, feeling cornered right now.

    "It's a lot.. It's not as easy for me as it would be for you... You just don't know what it's like to.. You just don't know." I mumble, protecting myself as I cross my arms over my chest.

    "Did you have a nightmare last night... S'that why you didn't sleep?" He asks, and I look up to him. "You can tell me..." He mumbles, and I nod.

    "I thought I would be fine because when I stayed over here last I didn't have one, but... but I was wrong..." I shrug. "It's not a big deal, I can just... I'll be fine, don't worry about it." I start to turn into the room, but he steps forward.

    "Hold on a second." I stop in the doorway, crossing my arms, looking to his chest as he walks forward. "Answer me honestly when I ask... Are you going to be alright?" He asks, and he takes hold of my arms, bending back to look into my eyes. I shrug in response, and look up at him.

    "I don't know. It goes either way..."

    "When you have these nightmares do they scare you?" He asks, and I nod my head without hesitating. "What do you normally do?" He asks.