Ch.1 I Got Reincarnated??? Part 1

In a room colored completely white, you can smell the strong stench of medicines. A group of doctors and nurses leave that room in complete silence. Inside the room, you can see a boy of about 20 years old sleeping on the bed.

The boy is looking outside the window with a look of longing in his eyes. The boy so wishes that he could also enjoy the outside world but fate is cruel if it gives something to others it also takes something from others.

In the case of this boy it's his freedom now it seems even his life. Tearing his gaze away from the window the boy looks at the pile of books laying in a bookshelf near his hospital bed.

In fact, all those books are manga and novels that the boy read during his ten-year-long stay in the hospital.

The boy suffered from cancer due to a genetic defect and at that time the doctors suspected he will die in but a year or two. In fact, it even is a miracle that the boy is still alive.

Though the reason for his will to survive is in itself unknown to the boy. He himself questions his reasoning for survival If he had given up he would have long been freed from this hell.

Some may wonder if he survived for his parents but he doesn't even remember his parent's face at this point. After admitting him to a government hospital his parents haven't even come to visit him once.

At this point, the boy's entire worldview has been created by all the manga and novels he has read. Though it may not be the best worldview it is at least something.

"Well, I guess my time has come," said the boy weakly to nobody.

Looking at the sealing of his hospital room he said" I wish I also got reincarnated as those novel protagonists that go on such surreal adventures through the multiverse."

After saying that he let out a sigh and said" Well it's only my wishful thinking. Like hell, those types of things happen in real life. I must have been influenced by those commenters in novels."

Giving one last gaze to the outside he closed his eyes and waited for his impending death. Then as if in queue his body started to fill cold all the heat in his body being lost. He was never truly afraid of death and even today feeling his life slipping away he was calm in fact the most calm he was in his entire life.

His heart slowed down then finally it completely stopped marking the end of his life.

The room descended into complete silence. Such silence that even a pin drop can be heard. It was in all ways abnormal as it was a hospital room where a patient died.

After a moment of silence, a sudden sound was heard as if millions of leaves were rustling in the wind. It happened for a moment then the body of the boy's body started to get covered by a green fog.

The green fog turned to yellow then the yellow to blue.

Finally, the blue fog turned to a milky white color. The color coated the entire body of the boy. Then as if an illusion the colors faded and the room returned to complete normalcy.

Well, that is if we look at it with a normal person's eyes. As if a death god or any god in fact was there then they will have seen the spectacle that happened today.

The fog covering the boy seeped into his body and reached his soul. The fog tried to merge with the boy's soul and met no resistance.

The boy's body greedily absorbed the boy feeling a sense of familiarity from the fog as if it was something that belonged to it. After the fog was completely absorbed the boy's soul began to leave the boy's body.

As the soul left a pillar of light was shot out of it to the sky but nothing in the physical world was damaged. But it cannot be said for the non-physical world.