Ch.19 City

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p a t r e o n at

p a t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 25 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this world can be considered an AU. I tried to add it to the tag but I couldn't find it so I have just mentioned it in the synopsis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have been officially promoted to an A rank adventurer" the receptionist said to me while handing out my adventurer card.

"Thank You" I said as I took my adventurer's card.

{The Mission become a A rank adventurer has been completed, Reward granted 250 coins}

Sweet with that I can go back home anytime I want. But I wonder how quests properly work like. Let's see make killing A rank monster a quest.

{Kill a A rank monster}

{Reward:50 coins}

Just 50 coins huh, good enough, I guess. After getting my adventurer card both me and Shizu went to a clothing store to buy some clothes for me. I bought four and stored my home world clothes with the other three in the inventory.

As for how I got the money its simple I got it by selling all the monster's part I had hunted.

"So Shizu san let's stay in a hotel in this city for today."

After thinking for a while, she replies "Ok, I think we will need rest for or weeklong travel."

"Do you know any good hotels here."

"Yes, there is a good hotel in the west side of the city."

"Ok then let's go" saying that we both walk to the direction of the hotel. Looking at it was a three-story hotel. It was painted mostly in white and blue.

"Welcome guests to our humble establishment"

As we entered the hotel, we were greeted by an Elf, no True Sage told me a half elf. It was cool to finally see a race except human for once.

"We would like to book room in the hotel for a day" Shizu san said to the half elf.

"Ah yes of course would you like to book a couple room it also has sound proofing, so you don't have to worry about disturbing others and go as wild as you want" she said with a enthusiastic voice.

Hearing that Shizu san stumbled back and couldn't speak anything.

"We are not a couple, and we would like to book two normal rooms" I said with a small smile in my face. Though it is hidden by a mask I can bet you all my money that her face currently is as read as a tomato. Though I can also be wrong as I have only seen such type of thing happen in manga.

On second thought it happened to Yukino when she mistakenly walked in the bathroom when I was showering. Wait a moment how can she mistakenly walk in shouldn't she have heard the sound of running water. Did she perhaps plan that as Sora had gone camping with her class that week.

I would ask her later.

"Ah I am sorry for misunderstanding your relation" she said in an apologetic tone while bowing her head.

"Don't worry misunderstanding can happen" I said with a soft tone.

"Thank you for your forgiveness. Let's see for two rooms for a day it will be one silver coins with food included."

"Here" I said as I handed the coin, she they showed us to our room. When walking Shizu san didn't talk but just followed us silently. We both went to our room after entering the room I can say that its normal.

Lying on the bed after three days was quite a nice feeling.

'So True Sage how much of my emotions do I currently have'

[Answer master currently has 68.99 % of his total emotions]

Just a little more and it would have reached greatness but whatever.

'Didn't I just have 50% three days ago?'

[Answer yes, Master only had 50% three days ago but that was because you weren't properly stabilized with your emotions. But after a day you did, and it increased to 60% and now it had reached the current number]

'So how long will it take for me to get all my emotions.'

[Answer it will take one and a half year]

One and a half year that good enough, I guess. After that I open my "system" tab. A golden screen came in front of me.

'True Sage can you see the golden screen.'

[Answer as I am part of master soul, I can see it as it is connected to master's soul]

True sage can see it, so making future plans will be quite helpful. Looking at the travel option I can see that by using 50 coins. But I won't do that as it's not every day I get to travel in another world.

Also, I have to plan on how to confront Sora, Yukino and other on the changes I have experienced. As I won't act like emotionless person.

Especially Sora as even though having a brother like me she doesn't hate me so for her I should do my best.

Let's open the shop icon and see what I can buy.

{Shop}

Coins:250

Armament Haki (100)

Basic Magicraft (150)

Renewal Taekwondo (1000)

King Fist (50)

....

...

....

{Detail: All things bought will be in the form of knowledge only. So, you won't be able to use it after buying it. You will only know how to learn it as to not limit you to the potential of original creator}

.......

Looking through the shop I started to scroll through the various options available here. And now I can finally say that it's the most useless feature of the system.

Not useless in the typical sense but it became useless after I got True Sage especially Sage Eyes and Sage Wisdom. True Sage is truly an op skill.

[Hmmm]

I heard true sage say that and there was some pride in that voice. Did it start to get emotions I should look into it on the future.

So again, looking at the store I thought for a while and bought Armament Haki. As I bought that I got information on how to do it. And just like that both me and True Sage started to process the information.

Even though I can be called a monstrous genius by a human standard, but True Sage processing speed is 10 times greater than mine.

After a minute or so I understood how to use it properly and not only that I can also do Observation Haki and Conquerors Haki as they both are related to spiritual powers. I think after having more understanding of it I can even make a soul weapon like a Zanpakutou.

Like I said the shop will be mostly use less in the future. Still learning more about soul and things related to it will be quite interesting.

After closing the system, I slept not because I was physically tired but because I was mentally tired. After all a lot of things has happened in these three days.

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I have to say I lied before as with the addition of Shizu there will be five people in the harem from this world. I would also like to say that there will be a total of Nine people in the harem in the entire story as I don't like to and won't create any harem bigger than 10 people. Anyway, bye for now)

....

If you like to support me you can visit my p@treon at p@treon.com/youareme (exchange @ with a). Thank you for your support.