Ch.30 Calling upon the Spirits(2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Ethan Farias for your support on P@treon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p @ t r e o n at

p @ t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 32 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking at the floating spirits I used my power and brought them under my domination. Then using my own body as a median I started to convert them into energy and flow them through to Gale.

True Sage started to do all the calculations and processes to make them into a unique skill. As it was using my body as a median I also went through all the calculations.

All the mental fatigue hit me like a wave. If anybody other than me did this at my current level, they would have died.

Plus this process uses more amount of energy than that would have been needed if I had skills related to that.

Finally after what seemed like days to me due to thought acceleration all the needed calculation was done.

[Process Completed.... Creating unique skill]

Then the energy from my hands flowed inside Gale and after mixing with his own energy started the process of skill formation.

[Sucessful, Master the individual Gale has gained a Unique Skill Boulder.]

'Can you show me its information."

[Yes, Master]

.....

Unique Skill: Boulder

Sub skills - Earthen Affinity: The user will have a great affinity with earth magic and his attack power related to earth magic will increase.

- Spirit Call: The user can call the help of earth spirit anytime he wants but the spirits can choose not to answer the call.

...

Looking at the skill it's quite weak if you take other skills in comparison but it's better to have something than nothing.

After I finished my process and took my hand out Gale opened his eyes looking at me said.

"Sensei I..."

"Yes, you are completely healed now you don't have to worry about your condition," I said with a big smile on my face.

Hearing that his eyes welled up and while crying tears of happiness he hugged me saying thank you.

"Now, Now you are only two years younger than me how can you cry like a baby."

"Yes, sorry sensei," he said wiping his tears with his hand. With a big smile, he went toward others.

They all did a group hug and then Alice came forward. Coming in front of me she said

"Sensei I am ready."

"Yes you are," I said while smiling and patting her head. With a smile on her face, she sat in the same pose as Gale and closed her eyes.

While all this was happening Ramiris was sitting on the side with an amazed face. After all, she may not have her full strength but she does have her wisdom even if she doesn't show it often.