Ch.26 Life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p @ t r e o n at

p @ t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 32 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this world can be considered an AU. I tried to add it to the tag but I couldn't find it so I have just mentioned it in the synopsis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the mountain near the city, you can see six people sitting under a tree while reading a manga. Well four of them were reading but two of them were talking to each other.

"So, Chloe is there anything you want, you have been looking at me for a while," I said in a gentle voice. Seeing herself get caught she got embarrassed, and her face turned red. She looked at the ground for a while and while still being embarrassed said.

"Ry.Ryuu Sensei."

"Yes Chloe"

"Can you tell me more about you?" she said the remaining words quickly in a small voice. Normal people may not have been able to understand it but all of us here are everything but normal. Other kids also heard it, but they are acting like they didn't hear it. After all, they too are curious about me.

"About me huh, well I am not that interesting of a person you know. I don't want to bore you."

"I will not be bored" she shouted but quickly got embarrassed and looked toward the ground.

Seeing that I couldn't help but smile. Patting her gently I said," Though it's not that interesting but let me fulfill your wish."

"Yes," Chloe replied with a happy smile. It has already been a month since I have been staying with the kids. They have become very attached to me, especially Chloe.

Though they acted like they didn't care about what I am about to say their faces said otherwise. I told them about my life in the previous world not everything of course. I didn't tell them about my power and neither about Sora and Yukino.

As for why I didn't talk about the second part knowing them they will be sad to learn about me being parted from my loved ones and never being able to meet them. So, there is no reason for me to make them sad.

I also told them about me being a mangaka because why not. Hearing that all of them had stars in their eyes. Then I remembered all the girls confessing to me. Kenya did say that Ryota's main reason for wanting to be an adventurer is to be famous with girls. So..hehe thinking that I had an evil smirk on my face. Due to their excitement, they didn't see that.

"Ah, I remember the girls in my school used to confess to me all the time."

Hearing that Kenya, Ryota, and Gale's faces were laced with jealousy. Especially Ryota who seems to be holding back from cursing at me. HAhah...All according to pla...

As I was thinking that I suddenly felt a chill down my spine. But how can that be, as I was pondering in my thought, I looked at Alice and Chloe.

Alice had an even bigger star on her face as if she found an interesting topic for gossip whereas Chloe had a blank face.

She is just looking straight without even blinking. I even saw some killing intent in her innocent eyes.

Just then it all clicked for me. Please don't tell me it is what I think it is. Just what the hell did my future self-do?

'True Sage please tell me my thoughts are wrong.'

[Processing, Master the current problem is unsolvable for True Sage. I am sorry for my incompetence, but it is suggested to stay away from the individual Chloe Albert]

Just as I heard that the single string of hope I had was cut and I fell into the darkest pit. I am too young to deal with this sit not when I still haven't solved the problem with Sora, Yukino, and others. Due to being troubled by the current situation I didn't notice the hidden hostility in True Sage's voice.

After a while, I finally calmed myself as I used my thought acceleration not even a second has passed in the outside.

About Chloe, I just have to make sure she doesn't become a full Yandere. If I control, it when I am here and when I leave her feeling should decrease. After all, it must be a childish crush, right? Then I saw Chloe who was looking at me with determined eyes.... Right?

After I finished telling my story we packed all our stuff and now we are on our way to the city. I have already evolved into an Enlightened some weeks ago. After I evolved there was a great increase in my strength, but my vitality, stamina, and energy amount has increased noticeably.

My next evolution is into a Sage, it should give me a greater increase in strength. As for my powers, it seems to be harder to evolve it into the next stage than I thought.

'So True Sage how much of my emotions do I currently have.'

[Answer master currently has 81.69% of normal emotions]

I see thinking that I open my "system panel" mentally. As I open it a golden screen comes in front of me, I open my status window.

{Status}

Name: Kusagona Ryuu

Age: 16(20)

Ability: Physic power (Purple) (Detail), Omniverse Shard (Sealed)

Combat Power: (Low tier—High)

{Here the level of power is calculated taking the whole omniverse as a basis}

...........

It has been a while since I opened my status panel it seems my combat power has greatly increased since I last saw it. After all, it rose from (Low Tier-Low) to (Low Tier-High). It may not seem like much, but we are taking the omniverse as a base.

After that, I closed my status tab and looked at the number of coins I currently have.

{15096}

It has increased by quite a bit as I have been doing a lot of provided missions. Well, they are mostly related to my work as an adventurer, so it wasn't that hard to earn it.

I have been saving it for a while to buy some interesting martial arts from the shop that I think will be helpful to me. I will buy all of them at the same time and with mine and True Sage's processing power it won't be difficult to understand them and fuse them together to create a better one.

As we enter the city, I again sense the smell of death. It has been happening for a while from what I understand Yuuki is trying to catch someone. So, he has been sending some of his underground organization people with Laplace.

But they all seem to be returning in failure. I wonder how strong their opponent is, that even Laplace is failing in his mission. Have to look out for that in the future.

..

..

..

(A/N: Sorry for the late update as I was feeling under the weather. I am fine as much as I can be for now so you can accept the same update schedule as always. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next one. Goodbye for now)

If you like to support me you can visit my p@treon at p@treon.com/youareme (exchange @ with a). Thank you for your support.