Ch.16 The World (Tensura)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p a t r e o n at

p a t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 25 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this world can be considered an AU. I tried to add it to the tag but I couldn't find it so I have just mentioned it in the synopsis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside a dangerous monster infested forest, you can see two people walking while taking with each other. Those two people of course being Shizu and our protagonist Ryuu.

"So Shizu san can you tell me how this power works" I ask Shizu. Well, I know it but why act suspicious when you don't have to. Plus, I can't guarantee that it will be the same as in the manga and novels.

"Ah yes I should give you general information about this world. You see the most accepted power system is the Free Guild ranking system."

"Free Guild ranking"

"Yes, it was created by Yuuki, and it classifies monsters and other hostiles by taking into account a variety of variables such as Magicule Count, Physical Strength, Defensive Capabilities, Speed, Skills, and Intelligence. Average rankings are often given to an entire species, with further reclassification being given to specific individuals based on special factors like the possession of equipment and arts."

"I see, so how are the rankings" I asked with a tone laced with curiosity like any other worlder will normally have.

"They are classified from E to special S rank."

So, its same then if my memory serves me right which it will the Free guild gave threat level for each rank like this.

· F Rank: A ranking assigned to those who possess little to no combat capabilities.

· E Rank: A ranking assigned to those who possess power equivalent to the average Human adult.

· D Rank: A ranking assigned to those who have power equivalent to a soldier, requiring a group of at least 3 or 4 average humans to defeat.

· C Rank: A ranking assigned to those who have power equivalent to or above an experienced soldier with professional training.

· B Rank: A ranking assigned to threats that have the potential to wipe out an entire village singlehandedly.

· A Rank: A ranking assigned to threats that have the potential to severely damage an entire town, requiring the deployment of several high-ranking adventurers or a nations knights to be taken care of.

· Special-A Rank: A ranking assigned to threats that have the potential to destroy a small sized nation, requiring the deployment of a nation's army or a Champion-class individual to defeat.

· S Rank: A ranking assigned to Demon Lords and those of equivalent power, requiring a large nation's entire military and the deployment of their Champions to defeat.

· Special-S Rank: A ranking assigned to threats that no singular nation could hope to stand up against, such as True Demon Lords and True Dragons. It is believed that such threats can only be dealt with by the intervention of a Chosen Hero.

I can say that up to special A rank it will be somewhat accurate, S rank can happen but special S rank has too big of a power diversity.

"So Shizu san what is your adventure rank."