Ch.17 Who is He ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p a t r e o n at

p a t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 25 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this world can be considered an AU. I tried to add it to the tag but I couldn't find it so I have just mentioned it in the synopsis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an open field near a forest, you can see two people clashing with each other. Both of their swords are covered with flames but one of their sword and body were also covered with thunder.

They were moving with the speed that a normal person won't be able to see their fight. Those two were of course Shizu and Ryuu.

Both of their swords continued to clash, it seems like Shizu was in the advantage and focusing more on attacking while Ryuu was in the defense.

Ryuu did a flame and thunder slash with his sword but that was blocked by Shizu using flame walls. They she quickly increased her speed and arrived in front of Ryuu and did a vertical slash toward him.

Ryuu quickly used his sword to block it, but it was cleanly cut in half. Seeing that Ryuu increased the covering of Redirecting Cloak in his body. His body took a purple glow and took the attack.

But instead of redirecting like normal it began to slice through it like hot knife through butter. It was obviously due to her unique skill Degenerate.

Degenerate

· Synthesis: Transform two differing targets into a single object. Can be used to merge Skills together, evolving them into new skills. More than one Skill can be acquired from the merging depending on the combination used.

· Separation: Release the properties inherent to the target and make it into a separate object.

Or more specifically the sub skill Separation due to which the redirecting cloak was separated into pure energy only.

Seeing his defense mechanism fail he didn't panic but use the pure energy separated to propel him backward. Like this her attack missed and a new distance was created between them. Both of them stared each other in silence.

..

..

Ryuu Pov

I take a deep breath and look at Shizu in front of me. If I hadn't dodged that attack it could have been fatal. Her unique skill is as strong as I thought. And as for her swordsmanship using Sage Eyes and Sage Wisdom, I can say that it is a mixture of three or more forms of swordsmanship.

Two must be Chronoa and Leon while the other she integrated to better her swordsmanship. Though I won't use this form, but it will help me create my own form as the one I currently have was never meant to kill. You could kill using it, but it was taught for the purpose of killing.

After having our stair down for a while, I create another wind sword but this time instead of covering it with flames I started to increase the winds vibration and also started to increase the heat contained in the sword.

As I did the sword started to make some sound and the color of it changed to yellow. Shizu didn't move from her place and let me finish. I covered my body in an even greater level of electricity and created hundred wind needle floating behind me.