Ch.31 Chronoa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p @ t r e o n at

p @ t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 32 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, it's finally Chloe's turn, I know what will happen due to the manga but this time it's me instead of Rimuru. I wonder how Chronoa will react.

Looking at Chloe she seems to be very nervous. Others are encouraging her but she doesn't seem to be less nervous.

I went in their direction and seeing me coming they looked at me.

Standing in front of Chloe I kneeled down to reach her height and gently pat her head while looking at her eyes and giving a big smile.

"There is no need to be nervous Chloe," I said with a gentle voice. Hearing that she seems to have become less nervous.

"Thank you sensei," She said while looking at me.

"No problem," I say and hold my hands out. Looking at my hand she holds it with her own hand and we go toward the summoning area. After we reach the area Chloe looks at me and says.

"Sensei...I.." She says while her face is completely red knowing what is coming and not wanting to deal with it for now I cut her mid-sentence.

"Yes Chloe," I say with a gentle smile. Seeing me cutting her sentence she looks at me with a pout on her face and says.

"Nothing Sensei"

'Yes! Disaster averted' I think to myself. After all, currently, I have to think about Sora and Yukino. I don't want to add Chloe to the mix.

Chloe also does the same summoning pose as others. Knowing what is coming I back away a little. For a while nothing happens then suddenly an oppressive aura is felt throughout the room.

I also felt it for a while but it disappeared as quickly as it came. I can tell that the aura was affecting everywhere except me and Chloe.

Then a figure of a woman totally clad in white appears above Chloe. Seeing her appearing I can hear Ramiris southing in the background.

"Get away from her she is dangerous," Ramiris shouts but the woman in white gives her no heed.

She simply looks around the room. As she looks around she sees me and an unconcealed smile can be seen on her face as only half of her face is veiled.

"Get out of here, I won't let you do what you want," says Ramiris appearing next to the woman while charging an attack at her.

In retaliation, the woman simply disappears from there and teleports in front of me. Even though her eyes are covered I can feel her staring intently at me thinking about something.

After a while, She seems to have made her decision and while pouting gives me a very tight hug.

"Be safe, Ok!" she says in my ear. After finishing her sentence she hugs me even tighter and blows wind in my year.

Feeling that I couldn't help but be embarrassed and my face turns a little red. Seeing my face she lets out a giggle and goes toward Chloe's direction.

Ramiris tried to stop her but she simply dodged her and melted inside Chloe's body. Due to it Chloe seems to have lost her balance and was falling down.

With a quick movement, I reach there and give her a princess carry. As for the reason why I am giving her a princess carry and not just supporting her body.

Well, it's simple because I felt like it and wanted to do this at least once.

Upon opening her and seeing me give her a princess carry Chloe's face turned completely red.

Normally I would have panicked seeing that but as Choronoa didn't kiss me so it means that our relationship never progress to that point. So what does that mean, I don't have to worry about Chloe falling for me.

"Are you alright?" I ask with a gentle smile. Seeing that her face turns even redder.

I guess I shouldn't push my luck even if it doesn't happen in the future doesn't mean it cannot change. So I gently put her on the ground.

Standing on her feet she says, "I am fine sensei, and thank you for everything you have done for us."

Then gives me a big hug all the other kids also come and give me a group hug. Now isn't it heartwarming.

Another thing my energy supply seems to have been fully refilled. It must have been the doing of Chronoa.

"Hey, Ryuu what about the spirit that possessed Chloe? It could be dangerous," said Ramiris flying in front of me.

"Don't worry it doesn't seem to be dangerous and Chloe do you feel any discomfort."

"No sensei"

"See there is nothing to be worried about"

"If you say so," Ramiris said while sitting on my head.

"Anyway you kids must be hungry, why don't we eat some food," I said to the kids.

"Yes!!" all of them said.

"Food!!" Ramiris said while flying in front of me with stars in her eyes.

"I have got enough for you too."

"Yesssss" she says.

Then Ramiris makes a place for us to sit. Sitting there I bought all the food from the inventory.

As time doesn't flow inside it the food was still as fresh as when I made them. After serving the food the children all start to munch on the food.

Thinking Ramiris must also be doing the same and to see a comical scene of a small fairy eating food proportion too large for her to it.

But the moment I looked at her I was shaken to the core. Why, because Ramiris is crying after taking a bite of the food. And it's not the crying of happiness as I can see some sadness in her eyes.

"Ramiris are you ok? Did you not like the food?" I asked hurriedly. Today my pride as a cook was broken. Did I put the wrong ingredient? Perhaps my cooking method was wrong? and various other thoughts started to flow through my head.

Hearing my voice Ramiris broke out of her daze. Looking at me she said

"No, No, No your food is very good."

"Then why are you crying?"

"Well after eating your food I was hit with some nostalgia and sadness. It must have been some memory I lost due to my reincarnation. You don't have to worry about that." she said while rubbing her head.

"Ok, I see," I said and she started munching on the food. Few, It seems it wasn't my mistake.

The kids were listening to us but seeing that there was no problem they continues to munch on their food.

I was also eating the food while thinking about the thing said by Chronoa. She told me to be safe so there must be a big problem coming my way in the future.

Is it perhaps Yuuki, The demon lords, or perhaps even the eastern empire? I should be extra careful in the future.

(A/N: I hope you like this chapter and it seems something big is about to happen in the future. stay tuned for that and see you in the next chapter.)

....

If you like to support me you can visit my p@treon at p@treon.com/youareme (exchange @ with a). Thank you for your support.