Ch.5 Time flies(1)

Just like that time started to fly.

It has already been a year since I have reincarnated in this world in this world and as for my experience then if you don't count my psychic power then it could be said to be normal.

I have grown taller and now I can say that my power is also influencing my growth. And as my psysic energy increases my physical strength also increases.

Though I am only 11 yrs old my physical strength alone is four times as that of a normal human and with it, my appetite has also increased. So, with our current savings, we can live normally for two more years.

I have also become quite famous in school, but I don't know if my impression is positive or negative. The reason for it is simple.

Some students from high school were trying to harass Sora. So I did what a big brother does best and that is beat the crap out of them. Those fuc***g pedophiles breaking all 12 Loli commandments.

Anyway because of that a reputation has been created for me in school. Normally it would have been a bad impression but due to my grades and looks I was considered a hero so. I have two titles in school one from teachers and one from students.

The teachers gave me the title "Little Hero" and the students gave me the title "The Prince". Due to my title Hachiman and Yukino were teasing me a lot so to get back at them I made the students also give them titles.

The title of Yukino is "The Prideful Princess" and Hachiman's title is "The Prince's Loner Friend". Their title was picked by the class and nobody in the class knows that they got their titles due to me.

Yukino didn't think much about her title but Hachiman was quite angry. Though that anger lasted for but a moment.

Chika also has been quite a close friend of ours even though we don't go to the same school. Though we have promised ourselves to read in the same high school and that being Shuchi'in Academy. Well, it is currently one of the best schools in Japan so that's that.

As I enjoyed my life days changed into weeks, weeks into months, and just like that another year has passed.

Today I am going to talk to my "grandpa" about publishing my manga. I have already drawn One-piece, Naruto, and Bleach. Though even in my last life one piece wasn't completed so I had to improvise after a certain point.

Though my ending may not be the same as the original it should be 95% accurate. As a otaku, I can say that if this was the original ending then I wouldn't mind it. I have also done some changes to the story of Naruto and Bleach.

So now it's time to call my "grandpa". Thinking that I dial his number.

After some time the phone is picked up and I hear a grumpy voice saying

"What do you need? You should know that my time is important."

" I know how important your time is"

"Good, so why did you call me?"

"Well let's cut right to the chase. I have written a manga and I want you to recommend me to a publishing house."

"Manga, well if you think your work is good enough don't try to go through a back door."

"I am not trying to go through a back door. I have complete belief in my manga it's just the problem of my age so I want you to recommend me so that they can take me seriously."

"Even then why should I do that? You should know that I have cut ties with your family."

"I know so this is the last thing I will request from you. You can take this as the last favor from you to us"