Ch.27 Time to cure them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p @ t r e o n at

p @ t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 32 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this world can be considered an AU. I tried to add it to the tag but I couldn't find it so I have just mentioned it in the synopsis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the adventurers guild building, you can see two people sitting opposite to each other. These two people are of course grandmaster Yuuki and Laplace.

"So Laplace even this hunt ended in a failure."

"Yes and all other members except me who participated are dead."

"Well, that's natural after all they all were only A rank in terms of strength."

"But Laplace was he really that strong that even after so long you haven't been able to capture him," Yuuki said and took a seep of coffee.

"Well his strength is only at the lowest of the demon lord seed but his tenacity is quite great."

"Is it"

"Yes, he killed all the others when I was absent. He is a sly bastard who only hunts the weak."

"Hmmm, so what did he steal from Clayman anyway."

"Let's see," Laplace said while making a thinking pose.

"Ah, I remember he stole a dragon king-level Dragon's heart."

"Only that then... Why don't we take him in our organization." Yuuki said with a smile.

"Are you sure Boss, he is quite dangerous. And if you add his some kind of devouring skill he may affect us negatively in the future."

"Don't worry about that, from what we have gathered he seems to be the kind who follows the strong and tramples on the weak."

Listening to Yuuki, Laplace stayed silent but was staring at him with a serious look.

"Don't worry Laplace, We just have to remain always stronger than him. After all, I do not want to miss up on such a promising subordinate." Yuuki said with a smile on his face.

"If you say so, boss. So what was his name again?" Laplace said looking at Yuuki.

"His name is Vega."

"Vega, I understand, I will go look for him," Laplace said and disappeared from the place he was standing.

"Laplace should be able to do that mission. I should also try to add Ryuu to our group. After all the things we do will benefit the world."

..

..

..

Waking up from the bed I look outside the window of my room. The sun is still yet to rise but as always my day has already started. Freshening up and then doing my morning workout. I go to the kitchen in the academy to prepare breakfast for the kids.

It has already been almost two months since I have been staying with the kids. And just as we predicted we have found a way to cure the children.

Well, it's simple theoretically I just have to use my "Physic Power" to get all the lesser spirits under my control. Then using True Sage and Physic taking myself as a median turning those sprits into skill core and using the access energy in the children to create a Unique skill.

I call them unique skills but they will be quite weak. And there is also the processing time required and the massive amount of energy it will take on my part. If my calculation are right I will be fully spent after this ordeal.

Well, there is nothing I can do about that. I thought that as I put all the food on the table and as if on cue all of the children enter and sit on their respective chairs.

As I sat down they quickly start to munch on the food. looking at that I couldn't help but say.

"You should slow down it's not like the food is going anywhere."

They didn't reply to me but their eating pace had slowed down. I also eat my food after finishing the food Chloe, Alice and I am washing the dishes. As for others, they are currently cleaning the room.

After finishing all our work we are currently sitting on the chair.

"So have you packed all of your stuff?"

"Yes," they all said at the same time.

"But Sensei where are we going anyway," Ryota asked brimming with excitement.

"Well, our destination is a secret."

"So how long will it take us to reach our destination," Alice asked.

"It should take us a week. We can arrive quicker but as it's all of your first time traveling let's have some fun on the way." I said with a small smile.

"Yay" All of them cheered and went to take their stuff.

I put all of their things in my inventory and currently, we are going in the direction of our booked carriage.

As I entered the carriage a new quest was generated.

{New quest: Save the kids from the fated demise.}

{Reward: 5000 coins}

Looking at the reward I can't help but say that it's quite a generous reward. The highest sum of reward I have gotten up to this point.

I then summon some earth golems to run the carriage. After all the spirit forest isn't the safest place for normal horses.

After all preparation was done we went on our merry way.

...

...

In this week of traveling, we went through various cities eating various food unique to this world.

I also let them fight some monsters and registered them as adventurers. They promised me not to do any quests above B rank till they turn 16.

And finally, after all the traveling, we reached the forest where the spirit dwell. Looking at the forest in front of me I activate my Sage Eyes and true Sense.

I can see some natural spell formulas in the forest. They seem to make it difficult to navigate through the forest. Though for me it is quite useless, there are also some A-class monsters roaming through the forests.

I focus my true sense to locate the spirit dwelling and I found it. It is near the middle part of the forest.

"Let's go" Is said to the kids.

"Yes," they replied.

Walking through the forest we encountered some monsters but they weren't that much of a threat. The kids took care of them.

And then we reached the location of the spirit dwelling. it looked like an old dungeon covered by trees.

It has a big stone gate and as we neared it, it opened up as if welcoming us to challenge it.

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I have some sort of an announcement. I have opened up a p a t r e o n and if you like my work and want to read it with faster updates you can go visit it. Thank you for your support. Goodbye for now and see you in the next chapter.)

Below is the link to my P a t r e o n. Thank you for your support.

https://p a t r e o n.com/youareme