Ch.4 More development

It's been a week since I got my physic powers and after getting it and experimenting with it I have been able to find some interesting things about it.

Firstly, this power isn't as diverse as that of Saiki K as I don't seem to be able to read my mind nor am I able to have X-ray vision. In fact, I can't interfere with any non-physical phenomena.

Though I am able to do all other types of physic ability I also found that the more understanding I have of something the easier and less energy-consuming it is.

For example, if I wanted to create a fire but have no understanding of how it is formed then it will consume let's say 100-unit energy and if I have an understanding then it will decrease to 50-unit energy consumed. And the consumption of energy and the strength of fire I created will get better the deeper the understanding I have on that subject.

Also, the more energy I use the greater the amount becomes. In this past week, my physic energy has more than doubled.

I also have started to study science cause it will help me with my powers. If my calculation are right in two years I will be able to learn about everything there is to in modern science.

"Ryuu, Sora let's go to the park to play" a voice of a young door came from outside the house. Sora is currently in the living room watching TV so I go to open the door.

In front of me is non-other than Yukino.

"Hello Yukino san"

"Ryuu let's go play in the park," she says to me.

"But I.."

"No buts you haven't gone outside the house for two weeks so I won't take no for an answer isn't that right Sora"

"Yes Oni Chan You need to go outside to freshen up, you know"

Looking back I see Sora with her arms folded looking at me. Though she seems to try to make an angry face though to me it only looks cute.

Rising my hands in the air I say" Ok Let's go to the park to play"

"YAY," they both say

I guess I need to go outside. It will be helpful for me in the future as I need to learn to socialize and read human expressions. May be useful for destroying someone in the future if need be.

Removing such negative thoughts in my mind I go to change my clothes. After changing my clothes, I lock the house and get in the car.

Inside the car, we talk about various things that happened during these two weeks and just like that, we reach the park. Inside the park, we can see various kids of our age playing.

As we enter the park we can feel various gazes toward us more specifically toward me. After all, when I talked about my cuteness I wasn't lying.

Just in minutes, I was surrounded by many kids mostly girls.

"Hello" "Who are you" "Let's play" And various other questions are asked.

Seeing me swarmed by girls Yukino and Sora act as a shield glaring at those girls. Seeing that I can only make a helpless face and try to calm down a crowd.

After talking to the kids I have only one thing to say it's quite annoying and hard to talk to them. Even though I was twenty years old in my last life I don't really consider myself mature as I was in the hospital for ten years but even then these kids are too much for me.

I guess I thought most of these kids' personalities will be like Yukino and Sora. Oh, how mistaken I was. Though most kids were annoying there were some who were quite bearable and one of them being Chika Fujiwara. While surfing the internet I did find out about the Shinomiya family so I did know that this world also has Kaguya sama love is war but it was still surprising to meet her.