Ch.43 Another farewell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p @ t r e o n at

p @ t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 34 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this world can be considered an AU. I tried to add it to the tag but I couldn't find it so I have just mentioned it in the synopsis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting on the bed I look outside the window with my tired eyes. Creating new fighting styles and sword styles took me longer than I thought.

Instead of the 2 hours that, I had initially suspected it took me five hours to completely create all my skills even with my thought acceleration. Then revising through that again took me an additional hour.

Man, I can go without sleep for months but this task was mentally exhausting.

Standing up from my beg I went to the bathroom to clean myself and wore my clothes. Then I went to the kitchen and started to cook food.

As I was doing that Chole came in the kitchen and asked while tilting her head.

" Good morning sensei can I help?"

" Good morning Chloe, of course, can you please wash the vegetables for me?" I replied to her question after all there is no reason for me to say no.

"Understood" Chloe said and started to wash the vegetables.

After Chloe entered Alice also entered the kitchen and saw Chloe and Ryuu. Normally she would have also gone to help Ryuu but today she silently sat on the chair and looked toward them with a cheeky smile on her face.

As for the reason why Ryuu hasn't noticed Alice yet, it's simple because he is mentally exhausted in addition to that he is focusing on cooking.

After an hour the food was fully cooked and Ryuu turned around to see Alice sitting on the chair.

"Good morning Sensei."

Said Alice seeing Ryuu looking at her and she stood up from her seat and started to put the plates down, Chloe also went to help her.

"Sigh, Good morning Alice"

Ryuu said while giving a sigh and putting the cooked food on the table. After all of that was done as if someone signaled them the other kids entered the dining room.

"Good morning Sensei." the kids said and sat in their respective seats.

"Good Morning," Ryuu said and also sat down.

After finishing giving thanks for the food to the god the kids started to devour their food. Ryuu also started to eat the food.

After finishing their hearty meal they went to the field and rested for a while.

"Well then let's go on a stroll through the city today," Ryuu said standing from his resting place.

"Yesssss!!" The kids shouted happily and quickly stood up from their place.

....

...

...

Inside the adventurer's grandmasters quarter Yuuki was frowning his brows while listening to Laplace's report.

"So you are saying that Vega completely disappeared, Laplace" Yuuki said while sipping some coffee.

"Yes boss, I had wounded his thinking that it would be easier to catch him but then he escaped from my clutches. Then after killing the people of that place he completely vanished." Laplace said while giving Yuuki a visual show of the incidents.

"Sigh, whatever from your report he doesn't seem to be someone who will be useful to us. Also, add a wanted poster for him in the underground market." Yuuki said while putting down his cup of coffee.

"As you wish Boss," Laplace said while giving Yuuki a bow and started to leave the room but as if remembering something said.

"Also Boss That Ryuu fella has returned with the kids."

"I know, if I remember correctly he went out to cure the children. He seems to have been successful." Yuuki said while looking outside the window. From there, he could see Ryuu and the kids eating some street food in the market.

"Well then that's all boss," Laplace said and disappeared from that place.

"I wonder if I will be able to enjoy such a moment after making this world peaceful. Who am I kidding the path that I choose to walk will never give me such a future." Yuuki said to himself looking at Ryuu and the kids.

But what he didn't notice was Kagali standing outside the door who heard his words.

"Boss," Kagali said in a small voice. Even though their relationship started rough and then that of business partners. After working together for so long toward the same goals they have become like family.

For Kagali the only people of importance left are the clowns and Yuuki.

Giving a big sigh Kagali didn't disturb Yuuki and left the place. After all, currently giving Yuuki some personal space is the best option.

...

...

The kids and Ryuu spend the entire roaming around the city trying various street food and looking at the tourist destination.

Just like that, the day ended and after having dinner they went toward their respective rooms.

Ryuu also entered his room and closed the door. Entering the room he started to pack all of his things. Well, he kept most of his things in the inventory and a small bag that is there just for show.

After all storage related skills are quite rare even for me if I didn't have my inventory wouldn't have had a storage skill.

[Incorrect Master, I would have created a storage-related skill or magic for you] True sage said listening to her master's thought.

'Oh, then thank you True Sage for always being so helpful.' Ryuu said.

[Understood Master, True Sage will try to be even more helpful] True Sage said with a voice filled with happiness.

Ryuu has already noticed that True Sage has started to develop emotions. He also found out that True Sage hasn't come to that realization yet so he has been keeping quiet about it.

Anyway, I have two main goals for this journey and that is to become stronger and get a good sword for me to use.

I also have to make all the newly created techniques and styles part of my instinct. Ahh, so much work left to do.

[Don't worry Master I will help you in any way I can.] True Sage said.

I didn't give a reply as I was tired and after finally finishing up packing I went to sleep.

In a matter of seconds, I fell into deep sleep.

Time moved forward and the night turned into day starting the beginning of a new story.

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter I don't have much to say today so see you in the next chapter. Bye for now.)

....

If you like to support me you can visit my p@treon at p@treon.com/youareme (exchange @ with a). Thank you for your support.