Ch.44 Another Adventurer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p @ t r e o n at

p @ t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 35+ chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this world can be considered an AU. I tried to add it to the tag but I couldn't find it so I have just mentioned it in the synopsis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning I woke up earlier than usual as I planned to leave in the morning. I quickly cooked up a quick meal for the kids and me.

By the time I had finished that Chloe and Alice entered the kitchen. Seeing me already awake and the food ready they were surprised.

"Alice, Chloe can you wake up others," I said to them. Hearing my voice they broke out of their thought and said.

"Yes Sensei"

Then they quickly left the kitchen, as they left I served the food on the table and waited for them.

After a while, all the kids entered the room but they had serious faces. I guess they noticed.

"Come eat otherwise the food will get cold," Ryuu said and the kids quickly sat on their seats without saying anything.

Today there was complete silence and the kids were also eating the food slowly. There was an invisible tension in the room and Ryuu also noticed that but didn't say anything.

After finishing the food Ryuu started to clean the dish and Chloe and Alice also helped him.

"Follow me" Ryuu finally spoke breaking the tension. Then he went outside followed by the kids.

Sitting under the tree he looked at the kids and spoke.

"So what would you like to ask?"

Hearing his question Ryota came forward and asked in a nervous voice.

"Sensei are you leaving today?"

Hearing his question Ryuu said, "Yes"

As he gave his answer there was a sad look on the kid's faces but they didn't cry or say anything as they had already excepted this situation.

"I see, sensei the next time we meet I will become strong enough to not need your protection."

"You know what I will surpass you Sensei," Ryota said with a loud voice with his eyes burning with passion.

"We will see about that but I know you will become stronger," Ryuu said while putting his fist out for a fist pump. Seeing this Ryota also put his fist out and gave him a fist pump.

Ryuu stood up and looked at Gale and Kenya, receiving his gaze they looked into his eyes with conviction and said.

"Sensei I will also become strong," They both said in unison.

"I know you will," Ryuu said and gave both of them a fist bump.

After he was done with them Alice came forward and gave him a hug.

"Sensei you don't need to worry about those idiots I will look after them." She said while looking at his face.

"Heyyyyyyy" Ryota shouted. Alice looked at him and put her tongue out teasing him.

"AAAAAAA" Ryota shouted and glared at her while she hid behind me still teasing him.

"Alice don't tease him too much," I said while patting her head.