Ch.3 Psychic powers Part 3

After entering the house, I go toward my room. Inside the room, you can see various papers withdrawing piled up in a corner.

'Let's see it will take me another to perfect it so let's make a perfect business plan' After raking my brain for a while to create a perfect plan.

I should publish my manga when I am 12 or 13 as at that time if my body's growth continues at this rate I will look like a 16 yr old and with the help of my "grandpa" there should be no problems.

Though I can create a new identity for myself that will create too many problems and hassle which I don't want to solve so "grandpa" it is.

I should continue to practice my drawing. After all, one should strive for perfection.

3rd person pov

In a room of an empty house, you can see a 10 yr old boy drawing. If it was any ordinary ten-year boy then there wouldn't have been anything to be surprised about but here, you can see various unnatural things happening.

The first is the boys drawing speed within a matter of minutes the boy finishes completing a page and moves to the next page. And that's not all you can see visual improvement in every new drawing created by the boy.

The boy continues to draw at a constant speed with the focus of a hawk eying its prey.

It has already been two hours since the boy started but you cannot see any fatigue either in the boy's face or in the boy's body movement. From the start to now the boy's facial expression hasn't changed looking as emotionless as that of a robot.

Finally, the boy puts down his pen and heaves a sigh. He stretches his body but his hand hits the pile of paper it starts to fall. The boy quickly reacts and tries to grab it but fails. It seems a big mess is going to be created.

Still, the boy doesn't give up and tries with his other hand it seems even it is going to fail but then as if by magic all the paper stops in midair.

The boy also seems dumbfounded by the turn of events boy quickly composes himself.

1st person pov

I continue to practice my drawing at a very fast speed. I can feel all my progress by looking at the drawings I made. I continue to draw for hours.

This week I found something unnatural about my body and that's it is too physically fit and has a unnatural amount of stamina. At first, I was tired but after that, I haven't been tired even once. Even exercising for hours, I don't feel a speck of exhaustion.

Even currently after having drawn for hours I don't feel tired. I finally stop myself about three hours after I started drawing. I stretch my body even though I am not tired just because it feels good.

But I seem to have made a mistake as my arm pushes all the paper I drew on over the table. Out of instinct I try to grab the falling paper but fail I try with another hand with the intention of stopping the paper. It should have failed but if by magic, all the papers stop midair.

I became dumbfounded due to this event but I calm myself down and think about various possibilities in my head. After calculating thousands of possibilities I came to the conclusion that somehow I stopped the papers.

As I had that thought as if some restriction was removed I could a stream of blue energy coming from my body stopping the paper from falling.

Looking at that I think to put all the papers where they were before and as if listening to my command all the papers fly back to their previous place.

After that, I stand up from the table and sit in a meditative posture. I try to fill the energy coursing through my body and I find it very easy to do show. The energy is flowing from my brain to various parts of mine.

I try to find the nature of this energy and as if by instinct I can fill that this energy allows me to impose my will upon reality but on a limited scale.

For example, I can move every physical object just by thinking about it. That is the current amount I know about my ability.

"So, let's see" I try to float my bed and I can do that very easily. Then I try to float myself and I am currently floating. Well good thing I don't have any problem balancing myself.

I float myself toward the bed and sit in the bed. But why do I have a feeling that I should be able to do more than this?

"This feels like physic powers so I should be able to do more with it" Then I try to create fire and am successful to create a small fire.

"So pyrokinesis is possible so other of its types should be also."

I will for the formation of ice and it forms a small block of ice forms in my hand.

"Perhaps I have the same physic power as Saiki K" As I was taking a sudden wave of exhaustion hits me.

"Sit I got too excited" and my mind goes blank, and I fall unconscious.

.....

....

...

....

I wake up from my slumber and now my heads hearts like hell. So noted don't get excited and exhaust all of that blue energy. You know what let's call it physic energy.

I get up from my bed and stretch my body. I look at the time and it seems that it has been three hours since I fell unconscious. Well, school should be about to end so better prepare something for my sister. As for my powers, I will need some research.

I go to the kitchen to prepare some food.

"Oni chan I am home"

"Welcome home Sora" I go to greet her at the front door. I see that Yukino San is also there.

"Well then goodbye for today Sora and Ryuu," she says and hugs Sora and then me.

"Well goodbye Yukino san and have a safe trip" I reply to her.

As if embarrassed by me calling her by her first name she has a blush on her face and goes outside without saying anything. Does she perhaps have a crush on me or is it her want for a family that created this behavior of her toward me?

As I do remember her parents are quite busy, so they are rarely at home. Even if is the love of her for me I won't be able and won't do anything because first she is a child so I can never look at her in that way and second, I never really understand love.

Even when reading so many manga and novels I could understand all other feelings but love. I wonder why. Maybe this is the reason I wasn't able to say I love you to Sora.

Well let's think about it later for now I should focus on my currently achieved powers.

"Sora go change quickly and come to eat otherwise the food will get cold"

"Yes Oni Chan"

As I was going toward the kitchen a sudden random thought came to me, I only have smiled in this life two times huh? Before I could think more about it as if my brain wanted to remove it all the thoughts disappeared leaving me with only a blank mind as I sit in the chair.

(A/N: So, I am building the MC's power and also a little add to his personality in the end. So anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you for reading)