Ch.8 Time Flies(4)

Another year has passed and now I can safely say that no matter how much of this world try they can't really defeat me. Though my growth in energy and strength has almost come to a complete halt.

If you talk about my raw physical strength, then I am 50 times as strong as a normal human. As for the amount of energy I have it should be as great as half of the Pacific Ocean.

To talk about my raw destructive power, I can easily blow up the moon. So now the only thing I can improve upon is my control.

As I was lost in my thought the school's bell rings indicating the start of lunch break. As the teacher leaves the class I am swarmed by girls.

"Kusugano san why don't you lunch with us today," all the girls say. With the same expressionless face as always, I reply.

"Thank you for your offer but I would like to eat lunch with my friends. So I am sorry as I have to reject your offer."

As they are used to it, they quickly disperse not before glaring at three boys in the class. The three boys being glared at don't show any reaction as they are used to it.

The three boys being Hikigaya Hachiman, Tomoya Aki and Izumi Miyamura. I stand up from my sit while taking out the bento from my bag. As if on cue those three also take out their lunch and we go out of the class.

As we leave the class Hachiman says" Sigh why don't you just eat with them you know I don't like spotlight"

"Though I am used to being in spotlight but still don't want to be number one enemy of girls in school" Tomoya says.

As for Izumi he just stares at me and doesn't say anything .

"Well what can I do I don't want to eat with them and you are my friends so using you as a shield is my right" I reply.

"You know I always regret being friends with you. If not for you I could have enjoyed my blissful loner life" Hachiman says.

"Oh so you don't want to be friends with me huh. Do you want your sister to find out about it" after hearing my word he shivers and quickly holding my shoulder and staring at my eyes with his death fisheyes says.

"You really won't tell will you." I do not reply to his question and just stare at him silently.

"I was joking just joking you understand" Hachiman quickly says. Hearing him both Aki and Izumi start to laugh. Though I don't show any change in my face.

Having other small talk we reach out favorite eating spot and that is the roof of the school. Sitting in a bench we unpack our food and start to eat. As we were eating.

"So Ryuu I wonder why don't you get a girlfriend" asks Aki. Hearing his question before Ryuu replies Hachiman says.

"You are asking him you know that he is infamous for rejecting every girl in school."

"And don't talk about the way he rejects them. Like asking about love, what feeling is that, how can you be sure you love me and many other" added Izumi.

"But I don't really understand it so how can I lie to myself and be cruel to them by being in a halfassed relation with them" reply's Ryuu.

"It that also the reason why you haven't gotten in a relation with Yukino san and Utaha san" asks Tomoya.

"Yes as I don't know if I love them or not so that that"

" But both of them clearly loves you though I don't know about Chika san" says Hachiman.

"And you too care about them a lot as last year you saved Utaha life from a car accident and for goodness sake you and Yukino have been living in the same house for years now and you have been taking care of her as her parents are mostly never home." added Izumi.

"You also help Utaha san whenever she requests and whenever she is in trouble. If you don't call that love, then what is" again added Aki.

"I don't think that can be called love as we have been friends since childhood so its natural for me to help them if possible."

"Didn't you risk your life to save Utaha though" said Hachiman.

"I knew I would be able to save her so my life wasn't really threatened."

Hearing his reply all three of them couldn't help but sigh. We tried to help as much as we can all of then thought.

While not knowing what they were thinking I myself was going through inner turmoil. In this two years my emotions has been suppressed even more. I can only feel 30% of the emotions as I used to fell and it would have been less if not for me trying my hardest to maintain my emotions.

I my be emotionally weak now and not really understand love. But with all the romance I have read in my last life I know that they love me. Or what can normally be called as love.

I know every other otaku will be jealous of me having been reincarnated and getting such cool powers, but I won't mind losing all my powers if I can fell all my emotions again.

After all this is a normal world and I am already one of the 5th richest in the world. Do you know how hard it is to fell all your emotions slipping aways. I haven't slept for so long in fear that one day I will sleep and wake up as a emotionless machine.

Humans really take their emotions for granted. I have already made counter majors if I lose all emotions and try to hurt Sora, Yukino and other people close to me.

I wonder will I understand love if I get all my emotions back. Did I lose all my emotions due to my power or is it the doing of a higher level being. If it is even if I lose all my emotions, I will dedicate my life to killing you.

Just like that the entire school day ended. As I pack my bag.

"Ryuu lets go home" I hear a girl's voice calling me. I look at the source a voice and see a girl I am very familiar with. She is none other than Yukino behind her are two other girl I know. They are Utaha and Chika.

Seeing them I say "Ok, and where is Sora"

"Sora is waiting outside" Utaha replies.

"Outside that's now very like her"

"She said she had something to do. Also she was holding your locker keys mumbling something." Replied Chika. Hearing her reply both Yukino and Utaha stare at her for a while. Chika getting there stare couldn't do anything but rub her head while awkwardly smiling.

Though I think I understand what she is doing. Even though I am the most popular student in school I have very limited number of friends. In fact the only girls close to me being Yukino, Utaha, Chika and Sora. In terms of boys along with those three I also have some other friends.

"Well lets go" I say. They reply with a okay and we go on our way. We meet Sora in front of the school gate. Chika parts way with us as her house is in the opposite direction of ours. Utaha house is just in the same way as ours. And as for Yukino she lives with me. So there is that.

I gaze at the sky and look at the giant barrier surrounding our planet. That is the world barrier it may only be seen to be surrounding the planet but in fact it is surrounding the entire universe. Even with all my power I can't tear the world barrier.

Think that we make our way to our home.

(A/N: So the chapters will not be daily from now as my classes have started. I would try to upload 4 to 5 chapter per week. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster update and more than 30 chapters to read you can visit my p a t r e o n at  

 p a t r e o n.com/youareme for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~