Ch.15 Outburst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p a t r e o n at

p a t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 25 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking at Shizu I can't help but think that I have hit jackpot. She will be a perfect source of information for me. I should try to find out everything about the worlds current timeline as much as possible.

I should manipulate her as it shouldn't be difficult..... But manipulation is wrong. No, I should do something that will only be beneficial to me. There is no need for that lets remain solo. No, no I should create a group it will be helpful. Shut up manipulation will be the most effective way. Stop they will be disappointed in you if they knew what you did. Who cares about them.

No, I care about them but if they don't find out it won't matter what we do will it. But can you live with that. IS there any reason for you to do that. It wi .........He ....d.e ........ ah.......... .............. .............No..... ..I.................................

"Are you alright, you look pale" I hear Shizu's voice that breaks me out of my thought. I look at her face that seemed worried and think why did I wish to manipulate a kind women like her. If I asked she would have helped, wouldn't she.

Why did I have such thought, why, why as I was lost in my thought again my magicule began to stir and all of it started to get released from my body.

[Masters magicule has become unstable. Chances of death calculated at 99.9% if not stopped]

[Using unique skill Physic to control masters Magicule]

[Using True Regeneration to cope with the loss of magicule]

As those words were heard all the magicules around me started to stop flowing out of me.

[Searching reason for the outburst]

[Reason found unstable emotions detected. It is detected that master cant handle the amount of emotions master has]

[Do you wish to suppress it to the point where you can handle it]

But to that question there was no answer. As I even though hearing all that was still lost in my sub concisiness having a mental battle with myself. Even being aware of this all I couldn't do anything about it.

[For the protection of master master's emotions has been suppressed to 50%]

As True Sage voice was heard my mind started to become clear. All those thoughts that I couldn't control began to recede.

'Thanks, True sage for that'

[Understood]

I guess getting almost all of your emotions at once can be quite dangerous. Especially for someone like me who in both lives never felt great number of emotions.

I think I only felt large number of emotions four times before coming to this world. In my previous life even though I had such a grave disease I didn't feel any think but when I started to read manga and anime I for the first time in my life felt something, various emotions.

That was a day when I first felt like a human then at the time of my death, I felt another great surge of emotions and then after reincarnation I felt excitement and happiness. Then the last time I felt such high amount of emotions is when I first learned that I was losing my emotions.

I guess in these two years I should learn to control all my emotions if I want to be a human. After finally shorting out all my thoughts I opened my eyes.

When I opened my eyes the first think I saw was Shizu's worried face. Seeing that I opened my eyes she asked.

"Are you alright what happened?"

Looking at her worried face. I couldn't help but curse myself for having any negative thoughts for her. She who is worried for me who she had only meet an hour ago.

I guess reading all those novels about evil Mc's has influenced me more than I thought. Personality that was developed due to manga and novels can never really be good.

"Thank you for worrying about me, I am fine. It seems I didn't take this world travel as well as I thought I did" I said with a smile on my face. Having someone worry for you is always heartwarming, I guess. I must have also made Sora, Yukino and my friends worried. I should say sorry for my behaviors to them. Especially sora for whom I promised to always smile but never fulfilled that promise.

..

..

Shizu Pov

After having our talk, we were just resting there to restore our magicule or my magicule as form what I saw his magicule has already been fully restored.

After again rechecking our surrounding I look at him and he seems to be lost in his thoughts. If it a was only that then it wouldn't have been a problem, but his face seems to be getting paler and his magicule fluctuation.

"Are you alright, you look pale" I asked him, and he seemed to have broken out of his thought. He looked at me with his golden eyes. I thought he calmed down, but I was wrong as he again down, lost in his thought.

This time his magicule outbursted very quickly. All of his magicule seem to be flowing out. Due to it I was pushed back from there.

"Oh no at this rate he may die due to magicule depletion."

What should I do I have never been in such a situation. Should I use my unique skill, no it may do more harm than good.

As I was panicking all his magicule calmed down. As he was floating, he began to fall. I quickly caught him he seems to not have woken up yet, so I laid his head on my thigh and let him rest.

After some time, he finally opened his eyes. I asked him if he was alright and what happened to him. He quickly replied to me with a smile. Looking at his smile I can say that it increased his looks by even more.

But it's not the time for that from what he said it seems he has totally adjusted to this world. No one will truly do that so quickly anyway.

But as a sempai I should help him till he adjusts as my master taught me help those who you can. I will help him.

(A/N: So, this chapter mostly shows the currently mental condition of the mc. I am also doing so changes to Shizu personality which you can take as butterfly effect. As she will be bubblier and more energetic than the original story. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter.)

....

If you like to support me you can visit my p@treon at p@treon.com/youareme (exchange @ with a). Thank you for your support.