Ch.39 Aftermath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p @ t r e o n at

p @ t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 35 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this world can be considered an AU. I tried to add it to the tag but I couldn't find it so I have just mentioned it in the synopsis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Vega's attack was about to hit me I remembered all the memories I have made in this life.

I still have to ask forgiveness from Sora and Yukino, I can't let the kids carry the burden of seeing their teacher die. Shizu san will also be very sad and I still have to find a way to save her.

And the main reason I don't Fuc##ng want to die. Goddamnit It hasn't even been half a year since I got my memories back, so many places to explore, so many things to find.

MOVE MOVE MOVE!!

I tried to move out of the way with all my might but my weakened body couldn't.

I guess death has come for me and I didn't even get to find out what love truly is.

As I was going to embrace my death I heard Chloe's sound from behind me which shouldn't be possible as I am currently using thought acceleration.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" With that a mass of blue magicule came from behind me and touched the attack that could kill me.

It was moving at such speed that even with my thought acceleration I could barely see it. Then as it hit the attack the attack came to a halt as if frozen in time.

Taking this chance I quickly moved out of the way and the attack continued on its way again completely missing me.

I looked at Vega and there was a look of horror in his eyes seeing what has just transpired.

Feeling my gaze Vega was going to say something but I didn't give him a chance to talk and using all of my remaining energy with 'Physic' power I crushed his upper body.

As all of his energy storage were emptied and all the injuries he suffered he started to lose his conciseness.

'I will do a triple tap next time' was the last thing he thought before he fainted.

"Senseiiii" The kids said and balanced Ryuu's falling body. Then they gently laid him on the ground. Ramiris quickly went to check up on his condition.

"Is sensei alright?" asked Chloe while crying. Alice was also crying while looking at Ryuu's injured body. As for the boys they were trying to hold their tears back especially Gale as he was the oldest among them.

"He is alive just need's a lot of rest and healing," Ramiris said after checking Ryuu's condition.

As she said that a look of relief came onto the kid's face.

She too had been trying to stop her tears, after all, even though they have met for a short amount of time they became great friends plus for some reason, Ramiris feels a sense of familiarity and closeness to Ryuu.

She then uses her authority as a spirit queen and quickly called a group of spirits. Those spirits the same size as her gently picked Ryuu's body and went toward the Labyrinth.

"Let's go inside," Ramiris said as she too went toward the spirits.

The kids too stopped their crying and quietly followed. As for the thing done by Chloe, it seems that only Ryuu was the one who was able to see it not even Chloe has realized it yet.

As the spirits entered the labyrinth with Ryuu's body Ramiris stayed just at the gate. After waiting for all the kids to enter the Labyrinth Ramiris looked at the destroyed forest.

She put both of her hands out and started to do a chant. After finishing it she said.

"Spirit Magic: Nature's Rebirth"

As she said that all the destroyed trees in the forest started to grow back. Not only that new sprouts grew from the ground and quickly turned into full-grown trees. In a matter of seconds, all of the destroyed forest was repaired.

After doing that Ramiris looked like she was spent and started to fall to the ground. Then another two spirits came and quickly held her.

She looked to the two spirits giving her thanks and in response, the spirits just giggled. As Ramiris entered the Labyrinth the gate started to get closed slowly.

Before the gate was completely shut a roar of a beast was heard but Ramiris and others were already too far to hear it.

...

...

As Ryuu dodged the attack there was a look of horror in Vega's eyes. He tried to ask for forgiveness but it was too late as he felt his body started to get crushed.

He thought his death had come but he miraculously survived. His upper body was crushed, his eyes were completely destroyed so he lost his sight, he couldn't move his body but that was all that mattered to him.

After all, if he was alive all those injuries can be healed. He currently had only one thought in mind and that was to get revenge on Ryuu.

But just then he sensed a monster approaching him it was not a big monster but for him currently it can be very dangerous.

As Vega's body was lying on the ground from the trees nearby a moon tiger came out. It looked just like the moon tiger Vega had killed previously but smaller.

It looked at Vega with intense hatred, why wouldn't it has Vega had ruthlessly killed its father.

It generated a moon blast in its mouth and aimed toward Vega. Normally Vega could just shrug off such type of attack but now in his condition, it was extremely dangerous.

Vega too sensed that and tried to move out of its way but couldn't.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he shouted in his mind. But the attack didn't stop and the tiger fired the attack.

As the attack reached Vega with a small boom his body was blown to smithereens.

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR" the tiger roared in happiness as it could avenge its father and for that it is eternally grateful to Ryuu who made it possible.

And just like that today a monster that would have brought calamity and destruction to this world died. Today was the death of Vega.

(A/N: I hope you like this chapter and how do you like the end I gave to Vega? Fun fact the last scene was something I thought up on the spot. As for the tiger, I wonder how I will use it in the future.)

....

If you like to support me you can visit my p@treon at p@treon.com/youareme (exchange @ with a). Thank you for your support.