Ch.25 Shizu's Departure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p a t r e o n at

p a t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 32 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this world can be considered an AU. I tried to add it to the tag but I couldn't find it so I have just mentioned it in the synopsis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finally concluding our battle, we rested for a while and all of us visited one of the biggest restaurant in the city as it will be our last group meal with Shizu san for a while.

At the restaurant Shizu san and I were sitting opposite to one another Chloe and Kenya were sitting next to me and others were sitting next to Shizu san.

Chloe seems to have grown close to me quite quickly and for the reason for it I will blame my future self. After all she is our little time traveler.

"So Shizu san how long do you think your quest is going to take" I asked her while others were listening while eating their food.

"Let me think... it should take two to three weeks at minimum" she replied.

"So then what are you going to do after that."

"I think I would visit Sarion as I do have a friend there, I made in the past."

"Sarion the elves kingdom, I see" Sarion huh I should also visit that place in the future. If I remember correctly, it does have the world tree of this world.

After finishing our food, we went back to the academy as the time of Shizu san's departure has come. All the kids gave her a group hug and she hugged them back. Finally, after kids said their goodbyes, it was my turn.

We also hugged each other then I said," Well I haven't known you for a long time I will miss you."

"Well as mischievous as you are I would also miss you and be safe on your adventuring journey in the future."

"I will, you don't have to worry about that. Also, next time we meet our battle will end in my win" I said with a big smile. To be truthful I have smiled in this world more time than in my home world. Just thinking about it makes me depressed how did Sora, Yukino and other's fell when talking to someone as emotionless I was before.

"I know you will" she said with a smile. She tightly gripped her mask. She seems to want to say something but stopped herself.

"See you in the future" she said and started her journey.

"Yes, and you too be safe in the future" I said.

"Goodbye Shizu sensei" all the students said in a loud voice.

As Shizu san left the one stalking us also left. Due to my true sense, I had already found about him the moment he started stalking us. If I remember correctly, he must be Laplace. Due to my true sense, I had already found about him the moment he started stalking us. If I remember correctly, he must be Laplace. Yuuki must have send him to see if I am a threat or not.

"So, then you guys if I remember correctly most of you want to be Adventurers and as your teacher even if temporary it's my job to help you achieve that goal. So buckle up as we are going to have our training arc."

"Yes" all of the said.

'So True Sage how long till my evolution'

[Master will evolve in Enlightened in approximately two hours. As the energy needed for evolution is currently being gathered]