Ch.22 Students

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p a t r e o n at

p a t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 32 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this world can be considered an AU. I tried to add it to the tag but I couldn't find it so I have just mentioned it in the synopsis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Yuuki can you give me a copy of the manga you currently have in your collection" I asked Yuuki as most of the manga's here are something I haven't read before. So as an otaku its my job to see if they are good or not after all it's not like I want to read new manga's.

"But it took me so long to make them just from my memories" said Yuuki.

"Hey, don't be stingy I am just asking for a copy. You know what how about I give you manga's when I make them that are newer than those of your times." I said with a small smile.

"Really then don't forget it" he said with star in his eyes and quickly started to collect the manga's. Mission successful.

After taking to each other for hours we finally said our goodbyes.

"See you in the future Yuuki" said Shizu while wearing her mask.

"Yes, sensei see you soon and you too Ryuu. Don't forget your promise." Yuuki said with a big smile in his face.

"See you too Yuuki."

Then we both left the building as they boarded the elevator Yuuki sat on his office chair while looking outside the window. Seeing Ryuu and Shizu outside in the road he turned toward Kagali and asked.

"So Kagali what do you think of my new friend Ryuu"

"Ryuu, he has average strength among the other worlders and even if he grows strong, he seems like the kind of people that can be easily manipulated." Kagali said without any change in the tone of her voice.

"You think that, but I don't know why I get the feeling there is more to him that he shows on" Yuuki said with an amused glint in his eyes.

"If you think so do you want me to send the moderate harlequin alliance to silence him."

"No need for that just send Laplace to gather information about him."

"Understood."

"Also, Kagali is there any new information about the newly emerged dungeon."

"Yes, its current rank is A but recently a party lead by a Champion was killed in the dungeon. So we should increase its rank."

"I see then increase its rank to special A as that should stop weak adventurers from going inside it"

While walking outside of the adventure guild I couldn't help but be happy about my new haul of manga's. I can't wait to read them.

"You see happy Ryuu do you really like manga that much" Shizu san standing next to me said.

"Yes, Shizu san after all its every weeb dream to read new and interesting story."

"I see, the world really must have change since my departure and why do you still call me while adding san. I told you previously that you can just call me Shizu."

"Maybe in the future Shizu san but not now" I said with a small smile.

"You do what you want, so what do you think of Yuuki."