Ch.11 Travelling to another World

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p a t r e o n at

p a t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 20 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I order the golden screen to appear and it does. I look at the options on the screen and see the following.

{Status}

{Inventory}

{Missions}

{World Travel}

{Shop}

Looking at the first I open my Status panel.

{Status}

Name: Kusagona Ryuu

Age: 16(20)

Ability: Physic power (Blue)(Detail), Omniverse Shard (Sealed)

Skills: Combat mastery (Low—Low)

{Here the level of power is calculated taking whole omniverse as a basis}

.............................

Looking at the screen I really can't say where I stand power wise in the omniverse. But I guess that is for the best as if I know I may limit myself to that level and my growth rate will slow down. Then I open the detail in my physic power.

{Physic power: Green< Blue<Purple<Gold<White<Milky White (Once it reaches white you can truly start to manipulate reality)}

I see so my power isn't at its lowest but low none the less. But even if it is this low, I think I will be able to destroy this planet so how will higher level be calculated. It seems the omniverse shard is sealed though this system is runed by its power.

I then open the mission tab and see that there is a mission.

{Mission}

1-Travel to another world

{Reward: You will be able to use every power system in the omniverse and you can choose to stop the time of your world when travelling to another world}

............................

He said that this mission works as a medium for me to use my powers. As they make sure that when using the powers, I am not harmed. Though I don't understand how it really works.

Then I open the world travel tab. I see that there are two options available.

{World Travel}

Main world: Currently

Tensura: Travel

{Detail: The names were written by you}

........................

I then think about the Tensura world option and the screen changes.

{Would you like to travel; Yes NO}

I click the no option for now and look at the final tab. I open the shop tab and in front of a huge lines of options show just like in games.

{Shop}

Coins:000

Armament Haki (100)

Basic Magicraft (150)