CH.40 Aftermath(2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p @ t r e o n at

p @ t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 34 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this world can be considered an AU. I tried to add it to the tag but I couldn't find it so I have just mentioned it in the synopsis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ryuu fell unconscious he felt like he was floating in complete darkness. He felt that he had lost all his senses and was just existing.

Then finally the wave of fatigue caught up to him and even in that place he fell asleep not knowing what was happening in his surrounding.

And the one who was seeing such a display was True Sage.

[Master...] it said for no one to hear. There was a tint of sadness, anger, and sorrow in that voice.

It felt like it couldn't be useful to its master. Since its birth, it has helped its master in every way possible but in case of such a dire situation, it could only watch from the sidelines.

It was angry at itself for being so useless to the master, saddened to see her master in such bad condition.

It blamed itself for all of it if it was just a cold calculating machine it wouldn't have thought that but now that it had started to develop emotions.

Having emotions is mostly a good thing but sometimes it makes people have irrational thoughts. True Sage was suffering with the same things as its entire existence is to serve its master and not being able to do that will be a dreadful experience.

[Master I will be useful to you so that such a situation may never arises.] It said again but this time the voice filled with determination, care and .....

Then it went in the direction where a large golden egg was created in Ryuu's sub-conciseness after his battle with Vega.

True Sage didn't need to examine it to know what it was as the moment it was created all the information related was acquired by True Sage.

Looking at the Hero's Egg in front of it True Sage started to devise a plan that will be best for Ryuu's recovery and future development.

Looking at the current recovery condition it will take Ryuu months to fully recover. But that won't be in Ryuu's best interest as he wants to grow stronger.

Thus True Sage started to go through various possibilities over the span of a week. Finally, it came up with an optimal solution.

Looking at the Hero Egg in front of it True Sage started to draw out the energy stored within it and assimilate it with Ryuu's body.

After all, it is a normal Hero Egg and not a dormant one so it has lots of energy stored within it.

Normally having it would have greatly increased a person's magicule reserves and given a small boost in physical ability. But that wasn't enough for True Sage as it wanted it to be even more useful for its master.

As the magicule from the Hero Egg was assimilated with Ryuu's body it started to evolve.

Currently, Ryuu was enlightened thus his body started to evolve into that of a Sage. With that, the rate of recovery from injuries greatly increased.

Finally, he evolved into a Sage becoming a semi-spiritual being. But even after that, there was some energy remaining in the Hero Egg so True Sage used it to strengthen the extra skill True Recovery.

After the Hero Egg's energy was fully depleted it went into a dormant state like with Ryota.

After finally being done with its work True Sage looked contented. If the Hero Egg was left alone after Ryuu woke up in a week's time he would have evolved into a Sage.

Then why did True Sage do that it's simple as the evolution that Ryuu currently had was not like that of a regular Sage as he was more than four times stronger than them and his potential has also greatly increased.

So having both the short-term benefits and Long term benefits why wouldn't True Sage do it?

Outside the mental scape of Ryuu's soul, a mind-boggling thing was happening.

All the injuries in Ryuu's body started to get healed at a rapid speed. The wound he had in his stomach and his burned body parts were completely healed in a matter of minutes.

Good thing that the people in the room were not so intelligent spirits as if it was a normal person they would have passed out looking at the scene.

After all of the injuries were healed Ryuu's eyes started to twitch and he woke from his slumber.

Seeing that all the spirits in the room giggled and went out of the room.

Ryuu who woke up looked around the room and realized that he is still in Ramiris's labyrinth and sensing the kids and Ramiris outside the door he calmed down.

'True Sage how long have I been knocked out for.' Ryuu asked his trusty True Sage.

[Master you have been knocked out for a week]

'Just a week, my injuries healed so quickly.'

[Actually, Master.....] Then True sage told everything she has done to her master's body. After finally completing the explanation True Sage waited for its master's response.

It was quite scared currently as even though it did everything that was good for Ryuu it did without asking him. So she was currently wondering if her master will be angry with her.

'I see, Good job True Sage' but to her relief and delight, Ryuu gave a positive reply, and even complimented her.

[Thank You Master] True Sage replied in a voice laced with joy and excitement. It wanted to help its master more and get more praise from its master.

Hearing True Sage reply Ryuu realized that it started to gain emotions. So quickly he thought but kept it in the back of his head so as to deal with it in the future.

Ryuu gripped his hand and felt stronger than ever he for a fact knew that he could now defeat an uninjured Vega with great ease.

It was great progress as even an injured Vega was equal in strength to him but he didn't feel content as even though Vega was strong in the grand scale of things the current Vega was just an ant for the truly strong.

After all True Dragons and True Demon Lords like Guy and Milim are multiversal levels that if they fought in this universe without creating any barriers to protect this world then by just the aftermath of their fight the world would have been destroyed.

'I still have a long way to go.' Ryuu thought.

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter I wrote it in quite a hurry as I have to do an assignment after this. Then see you in the next chapter.)

....

If you like to support me you can visit my p@treon at p@treon.com/youareme (exchange @ with a). Thank you for your support.