Ch.20 Adventure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p a t r e o n at

p a t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 30 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this world can be considered an AU. I tried to add it to the tag but I couldn't find it so I have just mentioned it in the synopsis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a hotel you can see two people sitting while eating food. As it's in the morning there is silence in the city as most people are just starting to prepare for their day. These two people are also releasing in the calming silence while eating their food.

"Shizu san do you think I can find a good weapon for myself in Dwargon" asked Ryuu after finishing his food.

"Yes, you should be able to find a good sword there as I got mine also from there" replied Shizu while showing her double-edged blade.

"So, what is the grade of your weapon Shizu san."

"Yes, there is, and my sword is a Unique grade."

"Unique grade but I thought they were very rare to find."

"Yes, normally they are but one I had saved a blacksmith from Dwargon and to thank me he forged me this sword."

These types of weapons were rare until Rimuru started to hand them like vegetables in the market. I think the common populace only know up to legendary class. The class system being.

· Normal Grade- As the name implies these types of weapons are normal without anything special to them. Mostly used by general public

· Special Grade- It is the type of weapon which has magic imbued in them and are mostly used by adventurers.

· Rare Grade- These weapons are hard to find, and most high-ranking adventurers use this type of weapons.

· Unique Grade- These types of weapons are use as heirloom by nobles' family and are so rare that only some champions have this and for public this can be considered as the best grade.

· Legend Grade- As stated in its name it is legendary by normal people standard. For them only use by Heroes of the past and Demon Lords.

· Mythical Grade. It's just a Myth or that's what the general public thinks. These are the weapons imbued with divine or godly power. These weapons can only be used by certain few and upon using it their body can be considered similar to that of a Spiritual being.

"I see I should also travel to Dwargon in the future as it will help me get a good sword."

"But do you really need one as your Wind sword can be considered as one of the strongest rare grade weapon."

"Yes, a rare grade weapon which you can cleanly slice in half"

"But that was due to my skill."

"And who to say that others can't have similar skill like yours."

"I guess you are right but please be careful when travelling to Dwargon as it is near the Great Jura Forest" she replied after thinking for a while. She had a worried tone in her voice. Seeing that I smiled and replied to her in a reinsuring tone.

"Don't worry Shizu san I will be careful and I can't die now as I have some things to do after all."

Hearing my reply, she calmed down a little. She didn't ask me what was the thing I had to do as it related to my private life.