Ch.34 Battle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p @ t r e o n at

p @ t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 34 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this world can be considered an AU. I tried to add it to the tag but I couldn't find it so I have just mentioned it in the synopsis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking this change Ryuu quickly freed himself from Vega's grasp. Increasing the intensity of heat in his hand he gave Vega a strong blow in his head sending him flying in the distance.

He looked at his helper which was Ramiris golem then giving it a nod he charged at Vega.

The golem continued to fire its laser at Vega even though it was only A rank in terms of strength but it helped to disturb Vega during battle.

Taking this change Ryuu started to attack Vega with greater ferocity.

Now the tides of battle have turned in Ryuu's favor. Due to the golem, he was able to get more hits on Vega.

Seeing another slipup done by Vega you Ryuu gave him an uppercut sending him flying in the air.

Then jumping high in the sky Ryuu kicked Vega with his flame-coated leg. As his attack collided hundreds of sonic booms were heard and Vega crashed on the ground.

At the place where he landed a huge crater was created and as the dust settled Ryuu saw a blooded Vega on the ground. There were various burn marks in his body and he was unresponsive.

He most likely was knocked out but Ryuu didn't want to take any chances.

Putting one of his hands in the air Ryuu created a giant fireball the size of a three-story building. Then he compressed all the flames and started to shrink it.

When the fireball reached the size of a football its flames were pure white. Just because of its presence the heat in the entire forest rose by a large margin.

If he tried to compress it more than currently then there is a chance that the ball will explode.

So being content with his creation and looking at his sweating face he threw it toward Vega.

With speeds faster than Mach 100 the attack flew toward Vega hitting him.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

With that sound, a giant ball of intense light and heat was formed. All the forests near a certain radius of it were burned and the ground melted into lava.

After the light was cleared a huge crater filled with magma was shown. The damage was catastrophic but it would have been greater if Ryuu didn't control the damage radius.

Looking at the area and concentrating his true sense there he didn't find any remaining sign of Vega.

While taking deep breaths he said," I guess I won, Dam he was strong it seems I will need more training."

Then he looked at his burned legs and hands all the skins had already burned away and even the flesh was starting to get scorched.

Seeing such a scene he increased his commitment to get more stronger. As he was getting ready to go toward the kids he sensed something but he was too late to react.

Looking back he saw a scene that will fit in a horror story. Vega was standing showing his burnt back to him while one of his hands pierced through the golem's core.

All the flesh in his entire back was completely burnt so much so that even his bones were showing.

Taking his hands out of the golem's chest he looked in my direction. His face and front side were also greatly damaged.

His face had become unrecognizable even the bones in his jaw were showing.

With what I could only recognize as an evil smirk and eyes face with killing intent he looked me dead in my eyes.

"I.."

He was trying to say something but Ryuu didn't give him a chance and again covered his hands and legs with fire just like before he charged toward Vega.

Seeing Ryuu charging at him Vega used to sacrifice and all of his wounds started to heal at a rapid speed. Even with such a speed of recovery, there was no joy in Vega's eyes only greater hatred for Ryuu.

As for the reason why, It's simple he almost lost all the monster's skills and transformation he had collected by devouring them.

Within a second almost all of his wounds were healed. Then covering his body with the scales of a dragon he started to use Release with full force.

His body got covered by a large number of magicules and Ryuu reached in front of him.

With his healed body and greater strength due to the use of Release, he caught Ryuu by gripping his face and then slammed him into the ground.

As he collided with the ground a Boom sound was heard and a small crater was created.

It may seem like a lot of time has passed but all of these things happened within a matter of three seconds.

"As I was saying due to you I lost almost all my monsters so now you must pay the price." He said with a face full of anger and disdain.

Then he slammed his legs on Ryuu head and another bang was heard.

As he was going for another blow Ryuu quickly got up and tried to punch him with his heat-infused fist.

But to his dismay, Vega easily blocked it and punched Ryuu in the face. Ryuu was sent flying and Vega charged toward him.

Ryuu quickly stabilized himself and started to trade blows with the incoming Vega.

He was again on defense but it became harder than last time as both the powers of Vega's attack and defense increased greatly.

[Master it has been noted that your opponent is using a skill to greatly boost his strength but it seems to have a set limit so please try to survive till that.] True Sage said to Ryuu with a voice tainted with concern after asserting the situation.

'Noted' Ryuu replied to True Sage and prepared himself for a battle of attrition.

He currently has less than 50% of his energy supply left but if used properly it should be enough.

Thus with that, the battle between Vega and Ryuu started to enter its final stages. Let us see how it unfolds and who will emerge victorious.

(Ignore my past self)

(A/N: I hope you are enjoying this chapter and how did you like the battle till now? How do you think it will end? Do comment down below as I would like to see it. Goodbye for now and see you in the next chapter.)

....

If you like to support me you can visit my p@treon at p@treon.com/youareme (exchange @ with a). Thank you for your support.