Ch.14 Shizu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p a t r e o n at

p a t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 6 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the forest you can see two people surrounded by gale wolves but instead of being afraid of them they both fearless charge at them. The woman with the cloak covers her sword with fire and reaps the lives of the wolves in a single slice.

Even though it is deadly it's also a very beautiful spectacle for those who witness it and for those who are hit by it.

On the other side there is a young man whose entire body is covered with lighting with a sword of flames and thunder is also reaping the lives of the wolves with deadly accuracy though sometimes he makes mistakes and to compensate it he throws hundreds of wind bullet coated with thunder at the wolves.

Even though the battle has been going for some time there is no sign of injuries in their body. They haven't spoken a word since the start of battle there is only the sound of wolves howl, slashing of blades, burning of flames and rumbling of thunder in the forest.

After a while the entire forest becomes quite all the wolves have been killed. Both of them finally calm there nerves down and sit in the floor while panting.

After some time, they both calm down and look at each other. They both don't say anything and just stare at each other.

"Are you an other worlder." finally the women spoke ending the silence.

"By other worlder if you mean someone outside this world then you are correct" the man replies.

"So, who may you be" the man asks the women.

"I am also an other worlder like you. My name is Shizu" the girl named Shizu replies.

"Shizu huh, So Shizu san my name is Kusugano Ryuu, but you can just call me Ryuu."

"Ok then Ryuu san, how long has it been since you came to this world."

"Just some hours"

"Just some hours, but you are quite good at fighting, and you are also taking travelling to another world quite well."

"I had trained in my last world and as for your second question there is no use in panicking and there is quite a lot of novels about transmigration so that's that."

"I see the world must have changed since I have transmigrated."

"I don't know when you transmigrated but things change every day so there is no use thinking about it."

"I guess you are right" she says smiling while taking off her mask.

As the mask is removed, I see a beautiful woman with hair and a burn mark in her face. I call it a burn mark, but it doesn't decrease her beauty in any way.

..

..

3rd person pov

Some hours before currently you can see a woman with a mask walking near a mountain side alone. As she is walking, she gets surrounded by a group of monkeys.

"So, they are thunder Apes who are stopping the transport root here. I should kill them and be done with this B rank mission."

That woman is of course Shizu and she came here to complete a B rank mission assigned by the Free Guild.