Ch.7 Time Flies(3)

It has already been a week since my manga has been published and I can say that it was a huge success. As in just a week all the created copies have been sold. Now I can finally heave a sigh of relief.

My life continued and just like that a year has passed. I have already published one piece and bleach. Currently I can be said to be the most famous mangaka. Currently there isn't no one left who doesn't know the name of universal sensei.

As my identity has been release there is already a community in internet trying to find my identity. And you want to know something fun the leader of that community is me myself. So they can only dream of finding me.

I have already told Sora about it but I haven't told any body else. So you may be wondering where I am now, and the answer is simple and that is in the mountains.

"So, Hachiman will you start collecting wood or do you want to face the wrath of all the other students."

I say to a boy about my age though I am taller than him. He is currently staring into the sky while all other students myself including are collecting wood.

Hearing my voice and looking at all the students who are glaring at him. He quickly started to collect wood while whispering something like "this is just a excuse of free labor". Though that is true in some way.

"Ryuu teachers in the camp are calling you" I hear a female voice saying from behind me.

I turn around and see a girl with black hair and a beautiful eyes. She is of course Yukino. Her face has become a bit mature so her beauty is started to being seen.

"Ok Yukino, Thanks for informing me and can you look after Hachiman so that he wont slack off and be beaten by the whole class."

"Of course,"

"Hey why are you talking like I am a slothful person."

"Are you not" we both reply.

Hearing our reply, he couldn't come with a comeback. He just scratched his head and continued to pick up wood.

Seeing that I say buy to Yukino and go to the camp. Entering the camp I can see some students and teacher setting up tents. And some are bringing the food materials toward kitchen area is. As I enter the camp I am welcomed by a teacher.

"Ah, Ryuu kun you are finally here"

"Yes sensei, what can I help you here with?"

"You are such a model student always so ready to help. HAhahah" he says to while laughing.

"Its not must, you can stop collecting wood and should help in the kitchen."

"Kitchen ok" replying that I go to the kitchen area. As I reach there, I hear a loud voice saying.

"I also want to cook" I look around and see the source of the voice she is a girl with pink hair and blue eyes. She is as energetic as always. And for those wondering why she is here even though this being a school camping trip. The answer is simple as she transferred into our school this year.

"Chika san if I remember correctly, you don't know how to cook" said a beautiful girl with black hair and scarlet eyes.

"I know but I can learn it, Utaha san" Chika replies.

"I know its good to learn but you can do it at home right. As I am currently not in the mood of eating burned food" she said with a smile but her words are quite vicious.

It seems they have collected quite a crowd and the main reason for it is. I look at a boy with black hair and wearing glasses. And currently he is narrating what is happening here.