Ch.2 About the world part

After making sure that my sister has completely fallen asleep, I carefully remove my hand so as to not wake her up.

I look at the time it's 5 in the morning. I silently leave the room and go to the washroom to freshen up and have a good look at my new body. As I walk through the house, I let all the information in my mind sink in.

Even if all my life I have been reading manga and novels it doesn't mean that I will quickly adjust to this new life. Heck, I was mostly lying in a hospital bed with an ill body so walking in a healthy body in itself is a new experience.

With all my thoughts finally shorted out I enter the bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror to inspect my body.

The perfect description of my body will be cute I have black hair and sky blue eyes. Even though I am 10 yrs old I look like a 14yr old. My height should be about 4.1-4.3 Ft tall.

Well, looking at myself from a weebs perceptive my cuteness level will be the same as Anya and Kanna's level.

Anyway, I quickly freshen up and again begin my journey through the house. I move all my limbs and run around the garden till I am exhausted. But if someone looks at me right now, they will see a big smile on my face.

Though if that was someone who knew me, they will only think one thing and that is weird. For such a reaction there are two reasons.

One my parents just died recently and two I have never laughed or smiled in this life. In fact in this new life now I have acted more robot-like than human.

After finally catching my breath, I enter the house and look at the clock it is currently six thirty. I again go to the washroom to clean myself from all the sweat and move toward the kitchen.

Though I am only ten I have learned to cook some basic dishes. I cook up a standard Japanese breakfast having rice, miso soup, natto, and tamagoyaki.

I serve all the dishes on the table and go to wake up my little sister. I enter the room and gently shake Sora while saying.

"Sora wakes up it's morning already."

And Sora as a good-mannered child she is wakes up without much complaining.

"Good morning, Oni Chan," she says cutely.

Gently smiling at her I say "Good morning Sora"

As if surprised by my smiling face she worriedly asks "Oni chan is everything alright"

Looking at her worried face I say "Everything is alright Sora. Why are you looking so worried?"

"But Oni Chan never smiles and now you are currently smiling so I was worried"

"Oh, so that's why you were worried. Don't worry everything is alright. After our parent's death, I am your only remaining family so for my cute little sora shouldn't I smile so that you will always be happy"

Listening to my words as if happy or embarrassed she hugs me tightly.

"I love you oni chan"

"I too lo......,, I too care for you"

Hearing my reply she looks at my face and doesn't say anything but only stares. After a minute or so she breaks off from the hug and goes toward the washroom.

I wonder why wasn't I able to say I love you to her. Why did my mind stop me from saying those words? Well, I can think about that in the future. For now, let's go to the kitchen.

I sit at the kitchen table waiting for my sister. She came from the washroom toward the table and sits opposite to me

"Itadakimasu"