Ch.6 Time Flies(2)

After arriving at the publishing house. I was quickly welcomed by a woman with black hair and sky-blue eyes. When she first saw me there was a look of surprise on her face as I was taller than her. My current height should be around172 cm. So seeing a 12 old boy taller than her that type of reaction is accepted.

But as a professional she is her supervise vanished. She then escorted me to a private room. We sat opposite to each other.

"So Kusugano san it's nice to meet you."

"Likewise, Machida Sonoko san"

"You can just call me Machida san"

"Ok then Machida san"

"Well as you already know that I am a editor and after you join here, I will be also your editor."

"I understand so then can you please show me the contract."

"Cutting right to the chase huh, no worries here are the contract."

Then she hands me a contract. I read it carefully to see if there are any loopholes through which they can force me and also the amount of payment I will get. After carefully reading it more than twice I put the contract down.

"You are really generous with your contract. You are giving me more than the average amount of money for manga and also 15% royalty for every book sold."

"Of course, how can we let such a talented person like you get anything less than the best. If we don't do that won't you be poached in the future."

"I guess so" saying that I sign the contract.

"Hope we have a prosperous relationship" she says.

"Likewise, Machida san"

"Then when will you like to release the manga."

"Next week will be ok."

"Next week, understood so what will you like you pen name to be."

Pen name huh after thinking for a while I reply "Universal"

"Universal, understood then universal sensei I hope you have a successful mangaka career."

"Thank you"

After having some more talk with Machida I return back to my home. I open the door and say.

"I am back home."

Then I hear footstep coming from the living room. From there Sora come any says "Welcome back oni chan" while hugging me. I also hug her back.

"Sora you are acting quite spoiled these days."

"I know" she says bluntly.

"Sigh, shouldn't you be embarrassed or something."

"Why would I be isn't it a job of oni chan to spoil his cute little sister."

Pinching her cheeks, I say "It seems Yukino has been quite a bad influence for you or perhaps was it was Chika san"

As if annoyed by my comment she says, "Don't think about other girls when taking to me."

Then she pouts and looks away trying to act angry. I know what she is plotting but still I will have to humor her as her older brother. Then hugging her from the back I say softly.

"Sora I am sorry so won't you forgive your oni chan"

After a while she reply's " I will forgive oni chan if oni chan buys Sora ice cream"

"Ice cream then which flavor do you want, you know what let's go buy it together" I say while breaking the hug.

Being happy from my reply she turns back and hugs me while smiling she said.