Ch.35 Battle Continues

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want faster updates and want to read more chapters you can visit my p @ t r e o n at

p @ t r e o n.com/youareme there you can find 34 more chapters for only 6$.

Thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update I had something to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As their battle for attribution continues both of them throw hundreds of thousands of attacks at each other.

Even though Vega is currently dominating the fight he has been failing to land a finishing blow.

Every time he tries to do that Ryuu either dodges or manages to block the attack. Though due to having weaker physical attributes in terms of speed, strength, and defense Ryuu has suffered quite a bit of damage.

He is currently almost completely covered in blood with various claw marks and other forms of damage throughout the body.

If you get close enough to the areas where they are fighting you can even smell the scent of burned flesh and blood.

As for the damage suffered by Vega currently, there is a large wound in Vega's chest which he hadn't been able to heal completely previously. Half of his face is also totally burned and there are various burns marks throughout the body.

After all, even though Ryuu may be on the defensive but he hasn't given up on attacking.

Their fistfight continued for even longer and finally, Vega started to show signs of fatigue. Though they both have been fighting for a while due to the energy source Ryuu uses his stamina is highly greater than that of Vega. Plus there is also his extra skill "True regeneration" which increases his energy, and stamina regeneration rate.

Taking this chance he increased the heat of the flames in his hand. Due to the increased heat, he felt more pain but didn't show it on his face and punched Vega.

Getting hit by the attack Vega stumbled back and Ryuu followed up his attack by a stream of flame-covered fists.

From an outsider's perspective, this attack looked just like Saitama's consecutive normal punches but just with extra flames ten times hotter than the sun's surface temperature.

Thousands of sonic booms were heard and Ryuu hit Vega with more than thousands of punches in a matter of seconds. It seems the battle has currently turned in Ryuu's favor.

Finally, after a while, Vega manages to get his grip and started to counter all of Ryuu's attacks.

At that point, Vega had already suffered a considerable amount of damage and had again become a bloody mess. Though his wounds weren't as serious as before it was still quite lethal.

The battle then reached a stalemate this time with no one in favor of the battle.

As the battle continued Vega realized what Ryuu was trying to do. Vega may be stupid in general but in a battle, he has a great battle IQ. A perfect definition of a muscle brain if you will.

So after finding out that this was leading to a battle of attribution and he may lose his brain started to think of ways to win this battle.

Due to this, he became on the defensive, and after thinking for a while he remembered the Brats and the little fly who were with Ryuu when the battle first started.

Remembering them an evil plan started to brew up in Vega's head. But he had to be secretive while implementing this plan. After all, if he rushed there then Ryuu will be able to quickly stop and the fight will again reach a stalemate.

So with this plan in mind, Vega continued to give full focus on the battle.

As the battle continued Ryuu noticed that they were getting quite closer to the location of the labyrinth.

Thinking Vega must have planned this Ryuu tried his best to divert their direction but to no avail.

After all, if Ryuu falters even a little Vega could rush to the direction of the kids. Finally, they reached a distance of 500 m from the labyrinth.

Seeing the kids standing near the entrance of the Vega gave an evil smirk on his bloodied face.

Increasing his attack power and speed momentarily using Release he gave Ryuu a surprise attack.

Not expecting such a fast attack Ryuu was hit straight in the chest sending him flying back. Even though he was hit with such an attack and the kids were quite near them Ryuu wasn't afraid for the kid's safety. After all, Vega hadn't shown to be able to do any long-range attack till this point in the fight.

But to Ryuu's horror Vega did exactly what he didn't suspect.

Vega then pointed his hand toward the direction of the kids and fired a magicule fused blast.

Even though Vega hasn't used a long-range attack till this point doesn't mean he doesn't know how to use it. Well, he didn't know how to use it till he killed and devoured the moon tiger.

From it did he get a long-range attack and in this attack, he had poured more than half the current magicual reserve he had. Puls, he increased its attack power using "Release" so this attack will be quite devastating.

Ryuu seeing the attack going in the kid's direction used his thoughts acceleration with full force.

He quickly put all his focus on speed and defense and dismissed his attack power. All of the things and calculation was happening so fast that even with the help of True Sage he was bleeding from his nose and ears.

He moved from that place at such a speed that even Vega couldn't respond. Arriving in front of the kids he decided to block the attack because he won't be able to divert it and he can't remove the kids from that place at high speed as their bodies won't be able to handle it.

As the attack itself was moving at high speed it quickly arrived in front of Ryuu.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

The attack exploded and a small mushroom cloud of dust was created.

"Senseeeeiiiiiii" "Ryuuuuuu" shouted the kids and Ramiris

As for the kids before the explosion, they saw the bloodied but strong back of Ryuu. Due to Ryuu blocking the attack and redirecting it however much he could nothing happened to the kids.

As the dust settled the kids saw the figure of a standing Ryuu in front of them. It should have relieved the kids but this time it didn't because there was a gaping hole on the left side of Ryuu's stomach.

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was quite action-packed as I had stated in the previous chapter. This fight may end in the next chapter but I am not quite sure. So let's find it out together in the next chapter.)

....

If you like to support me you can visit my p@treon at p@treon.com/youareme (exchange @ with a). Thank you for your support.