Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Ok, bye Perrie...yeah I’ll be there when you get there." I hung up and pulled on my black leather jacket. I walked out of me and the boys’ suite and told Paul I needed to get to the airport to meet Perrie. He handed me the keys to a car and I walked into the elevator. I walked through the deserted lobby and found the car I was supossed to be using. A black Toyota Camry. I was highly surprused to see no paps, not that in trying to sound stuck up or anything. I started towards the airport the gps told me to go to. I’m not very used to the streets of New York. I got to the airport and stepped out of my car. I walked around to the sidewalk and leaned against the door, waitinf for my girlfriend Perrie to arrive. A girl busted through the doors and circled around, looking lost. She pulled her suitcase to the curb and sat down on 2 feet away from me.

"It’d be easy he said." I heard her mutter. I sat next to her and she looked up at me. "Hey."

"Hello." I smiled down at her small figure.

"I hope you’re not here to kidnap me." Her head fell on her knees. We both laughed hysterically.

"No I’m waiting for my girlfriend, just saw you looked lost." She cursed under her breath.

"I need to find my studio apartment and I can’t even get a taxi." She exclaimed. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t want to stress her anymore than she is. "I’m Reagan by the way." I thought for a second. Should I tell her my name? Maybe she doesn’t know my name...hopefully.

"I’m Zayn, Zayn Malik." I was surprised to see she didn’t move, or scream, or even faint in some awkward cases. "Well I think my girlfriends on her way, but you should call me." I took out my pen and a piece of paper. I scribbled my number down and handed it to her. She took and and shoved it in her back pocket.

"Ok Zayn. I will." We both stood up and she grabbed her suit cases lazily. "See you later,"she waved and started down the sidewalk.

"Hey Zayn!" I turned around and caught her purple hair.

"Hey babe." I she wrapped her arms around me. I looked down the way Reagan left and she was gone.