Chapter 41

Chapter 40

“Reagan, Zayn’s here.” Bella pushed me awake. I sat up slowly and saw that Zayn was actually sitting beside me. “I’m going to go get some late night air.” She said, getting out of the bed. She was only trying to get out of the room. Great.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Well I haven’t seen you for a while, but I know the last time I saw you, you didn’t have a girlfriend.” He said.

“Don’t be against Bella, she actually likes you.” I said, pushing my hair behind my ear. “And I know, I just didn’t want to tell anyone.” I said. I closed my eyes, about to fall asleep while talking to him. “It’s 3 in the morning.” I said.

“I know, this is the only time I can talk to you…” he said, scooting me over so he can get into bed with me. I laid down again, this time bringing Zayn down with me. He kissed my side boob, making me laugh. “So Bella doesn’t mind…us?” he asked.

“Nope.” I said. “She encourages it…obviously.” I said.  He rolled on top of me and slid himself between my legs. I locked my ankles around his waist. “Why’re you wearing jeans?” I asked.

“Oh I don’t know.” He said.

“You’re a weird-o.” I chuckled. But that’s what I like about him.

“Kiss me.” He whispered. I stared down at him. “Kiss me Reagan.” I said again hopefully. I kissed him slowly, taking in every second. He rolled me over on top of him and sat up so I was sitting on his lap. “Kiss me again.” He said. I kissed him again and used the head board to hold myself up.

“Zayn…what do you want?” I asked.

“For you to kiss me.” Zayn said simply. “I want your kiss.”

“No…what do you want?” I asked. Zayn looked up at me, a confused face playing on his lips. “Why are we doing this?” I asked.

“Because it’s what I want.” He said.

“Really? Because if you really wanted me you would have had me by now…” I got off of him. “I don’t think you really want me.”

“Reagan.” Zayn said.

“Zayn just go back to your room, back to your girlfriend…or fiancé, just go.” I pointed to the bathroom door that led back to his room. “I don’t want to be your 2nd girlfriend Zayn.”

“But you aren’t.” Zayn pleaded quietly.

“I know I’m not. I’m not even your girlfriend…I’m just a friend…with benefits.” I said.

“You’re more than that.”

“Then why don’t you know what you want from me? You think I’m just going to waste my life making out with you behind everyone’s backs?” I asked. “Because I really don’t want to spend the rest of my life like that just…go back to your room.”

“If you really want to be with me why don’t you just say?” he asked cockily.

“Because I still wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.” I said.

“STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE!” I said loudly as Niall started a Twitcam on the big screen. Simon must be real rich. Bella started singing with me. “FUCK A FAKE FRIEND WHERE YOUR REAL FRIENDS AT?” I asked. Everyone was in the theater room to have fun while singing along to songs and dancing. Bella hugged me from behind as someone switched the song to Bruno Mar’s When I Your Man. She sang softly in my ear. I put my arms over hers and she rested her jaw on my shoulder. Niall and Marissa were eating, Louis and Eleanor were checking each other’s butts, Liam and Danielle were sanitizing their hands, Perrie and Zayn were what looked like arguing, Zach, Leigh-Anne, Jessy, and Xavier were talking while Jade and her boyfriend were making out. When the song was over we all sat down in the red seats, but kept the lights on so they could see us. Niall was on an Ipad reading out question.

“Reagan…is that your girlfriend you were dancing with?” he said loudly.

“Yes.” I answered simply. “Bella is my girlfriend.” I said, patting her head.

“Ok…uh Danielle do you use spoons when Liam is around?” he said.

“Yes.” Danielle said. “He doesn’t mind.”

“Can I see that?” I asked Niall, taking it from him. Fans were asking tons of questions…I could read them quick enough. “Zayn how many times have you h-uh never mind…” I mumbled. “Uhm Niall where did you meet Marissa?” I asked.

“At a dinner when we found Reagan again it was a day to remember.” He said, pulling Marissa into his chest.

“Ok…uh…Jenny how good is Harry in-oh never mind….” I said, handing it back to Niall.

“Why did you guys all decide to go to Hawaii?” he said.

“Because…we wanted to get to know each other more?” I said it as more of a question. “Hang out with friends for a couple of weeks…” I added. “Meet new people…”

“Why are you so down?” Bella asked as she brushed my hair. I ran in fingers over the soft surface of the bath water.

“I’m just thinking.” I said. “I mean…am I just a toy to you?” I asked.

“No.” Bella said. “You’re my girlfriend not a toy.” She said simply. That’s what I wanted to hear from Zayn. “You want to hear that from him don’t you?” she asked, reading my mind.

“Yeah…he just keeps treating me like I don’t matter.” I cried. She set the brush down as I slouched against her.

“You do matter, and he knows that, he just doesn’t know what to do with the situation.” She said.

“Well it’s been a situation for I don’t know how long. You would have thought that he would do something by now…but we’re still doing the same thing.” I said. Bella circled her fingers around my breasts. “So I told him we have to stop.” The door busted open, but neither Bella or I jumped or flinched. Perrie and Zayn screamed loudly and covered their eyes though.

“Sorry.” Perrie said. “We just wanted to take a shower.” She said awkwardly.

“Go ahead.” I said pointing to the shower that could hold all of us if we wanted to. “We were just talking about this guy im was with…but I don’t want to tell you my sob story.” Bella rested her chin on my shoulder.

“Ok…” Perrie said. I could tell she wasn’t sure about getting undressed in front of us. Or even getting in the shower with Zayn while were in the bathroom.

“Come on Reagan…let’s take this conversation to the bed room.” Bella stood up, stretching gracefully. I followed after her and I could see Zayn peeking from behind his hand. I wrapped my towel around myself and walked out behind Bella. I pulled on my pick onezie and zipped it up. “Wanna go party?” Bella asked. Hers was purple because we got them at the same time.

“Heck yeah!” I said snapping my finger. We both trained out of the room, Bella grabbing my hips. We walked into the elevator and went down a floor. We got to the sound proof room with big speakers and she started jamming music just like yesterday when we were doing the Twitcam. I jumped around playfully with Bella, waving my hair around.