Chapter 22

Chapter 22

“I’m so glad we finally get to like…talk.” Danielle said and handed me a bowl of noodles. “Because I’m really friendly and wanted you to be my friend.” I smiled at her. She’s really sweet, seems like she’ll do anything to get a friend.

“Yeah, I like your place it’s nice.” I said then shoved a fork full of noodles in my mouth.

“You know Zayn, when we were in the hospital he was so nervous and he was pacing the floor.” I stared down at my bowl intensly. “It was like he was more miserable about you being in the hospital than Harry. And you and Harry have something…right?” I coffed and shook my head.

“No, Harry and I are just friends.” I could feel her eyes roaming over me, making me slightly uncomfortable. “Z-Zayn was just probably worried that something bad would happen. Some people think further than everything. Maybe he was just thinking about what would happen…” she raised her eyebrow and leaned against the counter.

“Yeah, maybe. How about we share this on Twitter?” she asked, pulling out her phone.

“Share?”

“Well you’re my friend now, I think they can know we’re hanging out.” She winked at bobbed her head towards the bathroom. I set my fork down and followed her in.

“Directioners are going crazy over the picture we took.” Danielle exclaimed, though not looking up. “Hey, if they start sending death threats just ignore it, they’ll loosen up at some point.” My phone was going off and I pulled it out to see that it was my Twitter app. I decided to look at it. When I opened it I saw I had many more followers, and many more mentions. A couple nice, and then;

@ReaganJNorris How about you just go back to where you came from and stay out of everyone’s lives.

@ReaganJNorris Why is Harry interested in you? You’re so ugly, and you’re commercials aren’t even good.

Omg! @ReaganJNorris is so pretty. I see why the boys like her. I can see her to be here for a long time.

@Harry_Styles & @ReaganJNorris would look perfect together and if you’re true fans you’d be happy that Harry has found love.

I set my phone down and continued to brush through Danielle’s soft, but noodle like hair. “I love it when people play in my hair.” I said.

“Me too! It feels so good, but of course I have to know them. I’m not just gonna let some random person touch my hair, ya’ know?”

“Yeah, my dad always brushed my hair when I asked. I miss him.” I said sadly. “He was a great man, everyone who met him instantly fell in love with him, because he was so nice. Always gave the best advice, and gave things. He did things for other people. I remember he used to walk all the kids in my neighborhood to the bus stop.”

“I really wish I could’ve met him.” I sighed, and saw back on the couch. My phone started vibrating, although I thought it was from Twitter again, it was from Zayn.

From Zayn:

I’m glad you’re ok, call me when you can. And I really need to speak with you sometime, in person. Alone. We haven’t done that in a while, have we? But I don’t want you to stress out anymore, so don’t stress on planning.

I yawned tiredly and stretched my arms. “How about we hit the hay?” Danielle asked.

“Yeah, I’ll take the couch.” She started giggling.

“No no no, you’re sleeping with me.” My eyes widened.

“I love you as a friend, but I don’t fly that way.” Her face widened into a smug smile.