Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Zayn kept glancing over at me as I laughed with the girls. ‘Are you ok?’ he mouthed. I nodded my head, holding up my thumb. His hand was covering his lips and he looked down. I stepped out of the small circle and walked over to him. He was talking to the guys, well not now, now he looked sad.

“Are you ok?” I whispered in my ear, kneeling down next to him on my knees.

“Yeah, just thinking.” He said, looking up at me.

“I can see that Zayn, I was just making sure you’re ok.” I said. He glanced down at my stomach and I looked down slowly. I was 5 weeks pregnant, my bump was hardly even there and we hadn’t told anyone yet. “You wanna tell them?” I asked, resting my hand on his cheek bones.

“Well I don’t think we can hide it for long.” He said, laying his over mines.

“Well come on.” I said, bobbing to where everyone left to the dining room. He stood up, and helped me up. I pulled him into the dining room and we sat down together. “You can tell them.” I said quetly.

“Tell us what?!” Harry said loudly. Everyone went silent and I turned my head to glare at him. A smile formed on Zayn’s face.

“Uhm…” Zayn said awkwardly. He pulled out his phone and started typing.

“No phones at the table!” Liam said.

“There’s an exception for this one.” I mumbled. Everyone’s phones went off and they all pulled them out.

“WHAT!?” Zayn and I nodded our heads and they all went crazy. “Is that my birthday gift?!” Louis added, considering it was Christmas eve and his birthday.

“What the hell happened Zayn!?” Harry asked. “She wasn’t pregnant a month ago.”

“I’m 3 weeks now.” I shrugged.

“So you 2 got busy on the VMA night!?” Niall asked. “Interesting”

“Hey can I talk to mommy?” I asked Hunter.

“Yeah, here she is.” I heard shuffling around through the other end of the phone.

“Hello?” my mom answered.

“Hey mom…I have some good news for you.” I said happily as I ate Captain Crunch and waited for Zayn to get up at 12 in the afternoon.

“What?” she asked.

“I’m pregnant.” I said, reading the back of the box. I heard a scream and I pulled the phone away from my ear. I put it on speaker and set it down.

“REALLY!?” he asked.

“Yep, 3 weeks now.” I said, crunching loudly. Zayn walked through the kitchen door at that time and I watched him walk to the refrigerator. “Hey.” I said happily.

"Good morning." he came over to the table and kissed me quickly before sitting in front of me. 

"Is that the impregnator?" he mom asked through the phone. Zayn laugh as he poured himself some cereal.

"Yes, it is." Zayn said. 

"You're lucky I’m not there. Ew." she muttered. I raised my eyebrow. "Reagan I didn't know you were having sex." Zayn almost chocked on his cereal.

"MOM!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, I'm your mom. Every knows how to get pregnant." she muttered. 

"I never thought of that when you told me I was going to have a brother and sister." I said.